→ 13

"Hey Jisung!" The sound of Minjaes voice echoed through the hall, Jisung looking up from his locker to see the girl walk towards him with a bounce in her step

The curtain bangs that framed her face moving with her motion.

"Hey Minaje," he cleared his throat and turning to face her direction.

Eyes scanning her face as she stopped right beside him.

"So..." she began, eyes flickering to his locker expectantly but Jisung didnt pick up on it.

"So," he continued, hand on the locked door ready to shut it as Minjae shook her head.

"Did you bring your uniform?"
Jisungs eyes widened in realisation and he turned to pull out his schools sports duffle bag. Handing it to her, "here. Im sorry if its a little too big, but im sure it'll work."

"Thank you so much Jisung! Ill be back in one second," she proclaimed before walking straight past him, the same bounce in her walk as before and Jisung couldn't help but keep his eyes on her for a second longer.

"O-okay! See you soon!"

Jisungs eyes widened and he quickly looked back to his locker, basically pushing his face into it as his cheeks began to heat up in embarrassment at what he just said- more so how cringe his stutter was.

"Stupid stupid stupid," he said, cursing himself for being so awkward.

Sighing at himself he lifted his head slowly.

Why cant you just act normal.

Maybe it would have been better if he had practiced, if he had previous friends maybe he wouldn't be so awkward.

His lack of communication with people outside of his family was very scarce, maybe thats why he's so awkward around Minj-

"How do I look?"

Jisung looked to his left to see the girl standing there, hands out-stretched to show off the clothes and their seemingly large fit on her.

The air inside of his throat stopped. Stomach clenching as his eyes fluttered up and down her frame.

Eyes landing on the tight grin she had on her face as she awaited his response.

"So?" She pushed her hands out more and did a little spin.
"I think you were right, it is a little big-"

"It looks good!" He stumbled out, mouth clambering shut and eyes widening. Hand automatically coming up to his neck to rub at is as he looked off to the side, avoiding eye contact.

"I mean... it is big but it, it looks fine," he cleared his throat and closed his locker, adjusting his bag on his shoulder and looking away from the girl in hopes she doesn't notice the burning of his neck and ears.

Turning his back against her also meant he missed the way her lips pulled up even higher, cheeks burning at his words and she giggled, skipping slightly to his side.

"You have chem first, right?" She asked, tucking her curtain bangs behind her ears and then gripping onto the little straps of her back pack.

"Yeah, double lesson."
"Yikes, that doesn't sound fun," her nose scrunched up at the idea and he tried not to pay attention to the way his stomach fluttered and heart beat louder.

"It's not too bad... Mr Casadoni has a habit of picking on the same people every lesson, so I go pretty much unnoticed by him."

"Oh my God, lucky! I had him as a relief the other day and he went so hard on me because I'm new," her shoulders slumped and Jisung laughed.

"Welcome to Midtown. You've now been marked by Mr Casadoni and he will not leave you alone."
"Great," Minjae groaned annoyed, the sound of the siren going off made the two perk up.

"Well, I guess I'll be going. See you at lunch?" Her voice slightly raised at the end and Jisung nodded making her smile grow.

"Bye then!" She waved him off and turned the corner.

He sighed, letting out the breath he was holding, shoulders finally dropping and his hands came up to feel his cheeks. The heat emitting onto his fingers and hoped she hadn't noticed it.

"Get yourself together Jisung," he shook his head and continued walking.

He honestly was very excited for his Chem lesson, it brought him new ideas on how to perfect his web fluid.

But as he sat down at his seat, lab coat around his shoulders and Mr Casadoni writing down equations on the board- He could not keep a solid train of thought.

The only thing racing through his head was the way Minjae looked in his uniform and the way his stomach began to flutter at every encounter they had.

Sorry for the lateeeeee update

Jisung may have a slight crush 👀