→ 10

The buildings passed Jisung as he swung deftly through the air

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The buildings passed Jisung as he swung deftly through the air.

Body agile and nimble as he flug himself off every building, eyes scanning the streets as he scouted the area.

It was euphoric and thrilling as he let himself fall through the city walls. Saving himself from hitting the ground every time and he felt a rush.

Adrenaline coursing through his veins and he let out a reverberated "WOOHOO!" His voice bouncing off the concrete walls and he swear he couldn't smile any wider.

That was until he heard the high pitched cacophony of screams from somewhere below him and his eyes shot down onto the group of people frantically running out of a store front.

Eyes widening in alert, he abruptly redirected his swinging in the direction of the screaming- dropping down in front of the store as people ran past him and his eyes zoned in on two people within with guns threatening to shoot at the store clerk.

Jisungs eyes widened more and he quickly jumped into action, trying to be sneaky as he pushed open the front door, failing to remember that there was a bell attached to announce arrivals and departures.

The robbers heads whipped to the front to see Jisung crouching as if he were an animated detective frozen in place.

"Did I mess up the surprise?" Jisung gruffed as he stood up, hands coming to his hips in exasperation.
"Damn, here lemme go back out and re do it. I'll get it right this time guys don't worry."

He waved off and the robbers looked at him confused as they watched Spiderman exit the door- waiting a few seconds before bursting through the door.

"Surprise!" He yelled, web shooting out of his wrist to the first robbers chest. Pulling him forward and planting his fist right into the side of his face sending him flying.

"Everyone get out!" He yelled out to the remaining few people in the store and they started to run towards the door hurriedly as Jisung sends another first into the second guys face.

Dodging their swings left and right, he ducked when one of their firsts went flying towards him only to hit the person behind him.

Jisungs eyes widened as he looked from the guy behind him to the one in front. "I think you just punched your buddy there- woah there calm down," he caught the guys fist in his hand.

The man's strength feeling weak to the boy as he flung it away from him, "yoink, better luck next time. I think you should go back to target practice," he shot his web, attaching him to the wall.

He was about to call it a day when he felt a presence behind him, shooting a web up he zipped up to the roof, hanging upside down as he looked at the man who just stumbled forward.

"That was a good try, maybe you and your buddy here should practice some fighting tips together. Maybe you'd be better at it then," he chuckled as he shot another web to web the man to the floor.

Just as he landed his feet to the floor, the familiar red and blue light flickered in his peripheral and he walked out of the shop dusting his hands off.

"They're in there officers," he pointed behind him and the police ran into the shop.

The sound of people cheering at him filled his ears and he just smiled, pride filling him as he caught the perpetrators before anyone got hurt.

"Thank you spiderman!" A little boy yelled and Jisung smiled, rubbing the boys head. Dishevelling his hair and the kid smiled brightly up at him
"Stay safe kiddo."

And with that, Jisung shot his web up and zipped away, wanting to get away from the scene as quickly to scout more of the city.

The smile not leaving his face as he looked back at the crime scene to see the little boy jumping up and down pointing to Jisung who was swinging away.

←→

Jisung perched himself on top of one of the many buildings on the city, taking in a deep breath of the cool nights air and he sighed.

Hands resting on between his legs as he crouched on the edge of the building.

Eyes looking around at his surroundings, about to call in a night when a familiar building reach his eyes- the hospital.

And at that moment Jisung remember that his mother mentioned that Doyoung was staying at that specific hospital.

Debating with himself, the boy ended up jumped off the edge and started diving towards the ground.

A web pulling him back up and towards the hospital and he stopped himself when he reached the building opposite.

Eyes scanning each window carefully, climbing up the building further.

He sighed, ready to give up and go home when his eyes landed on the most secluded window- and there he was.

Laying in the hospital bed with his leg raised in a cast and many wires attached to him.

Jisung clenched his jaw, a flurry of emotions ravelling within him and he felt stunned. Unmoving as his eyes stayed trained on the man who survived instead of his brother.

Anger coursing through his veins at the unfairness of the situation and his breathed hitched. Eyes finally blinking as he tore his eyes away from the man.

Panting as he shook his head in realisation of the emotions going through him.

Was it acceptable to be angry at someone who survived an explosion but your own brother didn't?

Jisung couldn't look back at him, heart pounding as he lifted his arm and shot a web that carried him away from the building.

Eyes watering as he distanced himself as far as he could from the man.

Sorry for the late update- I've been busy lmao

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sorry for the late update- I've been busy lmao

BUTTTTT Guess who has a trial shift at a possible new job on Thursday!! I'm lowkey very excited 🤩

Battle of the Faceless → Jisungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें