→ 3

Morphed chatter filled the hallway, various bodies making it hard for Jisung to walk through as everyone was let out to lunch

It was a pretty average school, everyone had their group. The populars, the jocks, the nerds, the theatre kids- and obviously they weren't subjected to just their own cliques.

Jocks were friends with nerds and theatre kids were friends with the geeks, this wasn't some 90's teen movie.

Everyone had someone, and who Jisung had was-

"Hey loser," a deep chuckle filled the air as the books Jisung was currently holding were now sprawled out on the ground.

The nonsensical chatter from his peers dying down as everyone's eyes zoned in on the boy who was currently staring at his books.

"What do you want Eric?" Jisung looked up to the boy who had a smug smirk on his face.

"Nothing, can't I just say hello?" He scoffed out in disbelief, tongue swiping at his lips as he looked down to the floor and then back at the boy.

Jisung held his breath as the boy took a step forward, "are you not gonna pick up your books?" He taunted and Jisung looked down at the books the laid scattered around his feet.

His eyes flickering back up to him to look at the boy through his lashes before bending down to pick up his books.

His fingers brushing against the spine of one of his books before Eric's foot came and kicked them away from him.

His head being jerked forward as Eric pushed at the back of his scalp.

His chuckle pieced his ears as he watched the boys feet walk away, "see ya' Park."

Jisungs hand came up to the back of his head and began to rub to spot the boy pushed at harshly.

Picking up his books he stood up, looking around at the people who were still staring at him. Faces blank of any emotion towards what had just happened as they turned back to their friends and continued to talk.

A sigh fell from the boys lips as he made his way to his locker, shoving in his books and grabbing his lunch before turning towards the cafeteria.

He glanced around the expanse of the cafeteria, stomach heavy as he gulped down the dryness in his throat.

Feeling uneasy at the happiness excreting from the groups of people talking and laughing.

One hand held onto his lunch as the other came up to flatten down his side burns.

Feet moving himself towards the back corner where a lone table sat free.

Sliding into the seat, he pulled out his lunch, not looking at what was in it before taking a bit of the sandwich.

The side of his head falling into his palm as he stared at the cream coloured table, chewing subconsciously as he zoned out.

Disassociating from his surroundings as he thought about how he could upgrade his web-shooters.