Chap 15 : THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T WANT US TOGETHER?

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵉˢˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ˢᵘⁿ ʳᵃʰᵃ ʰᵃⁱ

Yes he did break my heart, but I broke it more I guess, by leaving him at the time he needed me the most, I was the most dumbest to never understand him maybe I was just too busy looking onto my feelings, that I never could see his pain.

Sunlight came through the window and hit Teja's face, which makes her stir in her sleep, and finally waking her up from her deep sleep. She had slept for long, it was 1 in the afternoon.

Teja's POV

I wake up from my bed panicking, and remembering everything that I couldn't find him anywhere, Okay teju breath in... breath out.... Everything's gonna be completely fine. Nothing's gonna happen to him, and obviously this universe will definitely make you suffer for your mistakes. I just wanted him that's it. Nothing more nothing less. I got up from his bed, realizing it was his house, my tears fall down, I tried my best to be optimistic that I would find him, but that couldn't stop my tears. What if the universe doesn't want us together? What If I don't deserve him? NO I WANT HIM AT ANY COST!!

ᴛʜᴏᴅɪ ᴊᴀɢᴀʜ ᴅᴇ ᴅᴇ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴇ
ᴛᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴀᴀs ᴋᴀʜɪ ʀᴇʜ ᴊᴀᴀᴜ ᴍᴀɪ

I go the washroom to find his brush there, and instead of using my own, I used his, I know sounds disgusting, but I fucking love that guy, and there's nothing disgusting in love.

Wait what

"Did I just tell I love that guy?" I asked to my reflection in the mirror.

Yes you did

"But shouldn't I hate him for breaking my heart?"

What about you breaking his?

I lowered down my eyes, I couldn't even look at myself anymore, that guilty I was. He needed me and I fucking left him. I go in the shower, and let the cold water slide down my body, I had to calm down my storm in order to use my brain for finding him. And honestly except his arms, there's only water that can calm me down.

ᴋᴀʙ sᴇ ᴀᴅʜᴜʀɪ ʜᴀɪ ᴇᴋ ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀɴ
ᴀᴀᴊᴀ ᴜsᴇʏ ᴀᴀᴊ ᴀɴᴊᴀᴀᴍ ᴅᴇ
ᴛᴜᴍʜᴇ ʙʜᴜʟ ʟᴏᴏɴ ᴋᴀɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɪ
ᴍᴇʀɪ ᴘᴇʜʟɪ ᴋʜᴀᴛᴀ tum ʜᴏ

After the cold shower I wear a plain black t-shirt with blue jeans, which didn't match at all, at this point in life I was even lacking sense of fashion. I mean that was my least concern now.

I clear out a bit as the place was messy, and then grab my phone, I needed someone to help me out, and then I saw already 10 missed calls of pra, I had to call him or else my situation would get worse, never in my life did I ever feel helpless, but guess what Mr.Kundrra has a habit of making me feel things, I never did.

ᴍᴀɪ ᴊᴏ ᴊᴇᴇ ʀᴀʜᴀ ʜᴜ
ᴡᴀᴊᴀʜ ᴛᴜᴍ ʜᴏ

"Hello pra?" I promised myself to not cry and crib over the phone, he'd worry about me and would eventually tell my parents.

"Helloo teju how are you doing? You reached safely right? There weren't any probl-"

"Yeah yeah pra I reached safely, how's mummy papa? " I asked.

"Yeah they're doing good, what about you? He asked.

"Umm... fine...., pra... I'm at his home." I replied stuttering.

"OH MY GODDD REALLY TEJUU I'M SO HAPPY HOW'S HE NOW?! " he says excitedly, reacting as if i found Karan.

"I would have answered the question but only if he was here." I told him with a low voice.