Chap 10: THERE WAS STILL HOPE IN THOSE BROKEN PIECES

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ : ᵗʰᵒᵈⁱ ʲᵃᵍᵃʰ, ᵇᵉᵏʰᵃʸᵃˡⁱ

He enters his house and bangs his door. He was going out of control, that's what happens to a drug addict when they don't get their dose. He needed it desperately.

He started empting drawers but got nothing as he threw all of them before, in the fear if he has them by mistake, he was going wild, he missed her, he wanted her, she was not just a wish, she was a need, someone whom he needed to survive, but he lost her all, and tomorrow she was going, the reality was harsh on him, it was breaking him from inside.

ʙʜᴏᴏʟ ʟᴜ ᴋᴀɪsᴇ ᴛᴜᴊʜᴇ
ᴛᴜ ᴛᴏʜ ᴋʜᴀʏᴀʟᴏ ᴍᴀɪ sᴀᴀᴛʜ ʜᴀɪ

In fuming anger he broke all the things he could see around him, the vases, the showpieces, he was going crazy, this is what happens to an addict when he suddenly has stopped his dose they go wild, soon he knocked off things from the table, the cushions were already torn, He smashed a bottle on to his TV, which broke into millions of pieces, atleast those pieces were less than the pieces of his broken heart, he tore down the curtains in anger, suddenly a thing comes in his hand which he could not break, guess what Karan Kundrra the strong man couldn't break a thing? That's one thing that proved that he was weak, 'the frame' of the most important people in his lives, his mom dad and laddoo, this frame made him weak in his knees, it was the most cutest picture of theirs, he looked at it, and broke down, he fell on the ground bursting into tears, how his family looked beautiful, and now see what had happened, everything just broke, everything.

ʜᴀɪ ʏᴇ ᴛᴀᴅᴘᴀɴ, ʜᴀɪ ʏᴇ ᴜʟᴊʜᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɪsᴇ ᴊᴇᴇ ʟᴏᴏɴ ʙɪɴᴀ ᴛᴇʀᴇ

He just couldn't take this anymore, he just gave up on himself at this point, he just wanted to end up this pain, he can't take this in anymore, not in the wildest dream he thought that laddoo's love will bring him to a point where he'll be ready to kill himself, but not ready to risk her life, he takes a chair to his balcony, stands on it, takes a deep breath, his legs do not even shiver by looking at the height of his building even though he feared heights, all the memories flash in his mind, the one that made his heart smile, the ones that made him feel on top of the world, not just with laddoo but even with his parents.

ғᴀᴀsʟᴏ sᴇ ʜᴏsʟᴀ ʏᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴛ ᴛᴀ ɴᴀʜɪ
ɴᴀᴀ ʜᴀɪ ᴡᴏʜ ʙᴇᴡᴀғᴀ, ᴀᴜʀ ɴᴀ ᴍᴀɪ ʜᴏᴏɴ ʙᴇᴡᴀғᴀ

He was ready to give up, but before he could, his eyes land up on the frame where he looks at those 3 happy faces of his parents and her, he thought maybe it wouldn't affect her if anything happened to him, but certainly he was in doubt for his parents, he remembered his mom, the best moments with her, and then realizes that the smile on her face would be gone forever if anything happens to him, but then he put his emotions aside, he focused on what he had to do, again looked down the building, and took a deep breath and was just moving his step forward, but you know they say "Pyaar apko jeene nahi dega aur marne bhi nahi dega."
That's what happened he couldn't take that step, he couldn't end it all up, he just failed doing this also.

Suddenly the present hits him, he realizes it's om's reception tomorrow he just can't be spoiling it by this shit, he somehow gets down the chair takes that frame in his hand, and the cigarette in another, and sits down on the floor where everything is messed up and broken, he keeps staring at those happy faces, while tears flowing down his cheeks.

ᴛʜᴏᴅɪ ᴊᴀɢᴀʜ ᴅᴇᴅᴇ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴇ
ᴛᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴀᴀs ᴋᴀʜɪ ʀᴇʜ ᴊᴀᴀᴜ ᴍᴀɪ

He needs someone by him now, he thought of calling om, but obviously he can't be spoiling that boy's first wedding night, he then calls up Beera.