Chap 18 : THE BIG SURPRISE

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢⁱᵒⁿ: ˢᵘᵏᵒᵒⁿ ʰᵃⁱ ᶠⁱᶻᵃ ᵐᵃⁱ

Karan's POV

I try to open my eyes, my head and arms hurt, the world is blur for me, but soon could see clearly, 4 pale white walls, a door, I then glance over myself I was wrapped in plasters and tubes, with some machines next to me.

I notice some woman sleeping next to my bed, and then I realize she's not an ordinary woman SHE'S MY WOMAN. MY GIRL, the human I wanted to spend my rest of life with. Tears roll down my cheeks, if only I knew that just an accident of mine would be enough for me to get her back, I would have done it at devoleena or om's wedding itself. I caress her cheeks, my fingers longed since months now to caress them, hold them, pull them, kiss them.

She stirrs in her sleep, I knew she was gonna wake in just a few seconds and obviously I would definitely not let her in so easily, she definitely has to pay for leaving me dying. I know I was the one who left her, but not just me she's equally responsible for where we both are now.

She wakes up, and calls me Sunny, aahh my ears were desperate to hear this since months, I then decide to play with her. I act as if I don't recognise who she is, and she started crying, my laddoo. She was crying, I made her cry, but I wanted to surprise her something today. Yes I'm gonna do it today itself!! Doesn't matter if I'm on my death bed or in the ICU, I am gonna DO IT! We have waited enough.

She runs out of the door crying breathlessly. I feel guilty, but at the same time relieved SHE STILL DOES CARE FOR ME, SHE STILL LOVES ME, NOTHING CHANGED SINCE 7 MONTHS, WE HAVE KEPT ON LOVING EACH OTHER EVERY SECOND IN THE PAST MONTHS, no matter how hard we tried hating each other.

Sometime later she rushes with nurses and doctors around me, she still kept crying, I tried so hard, so hard to not melt, but I needed to this FOR MY BIG SURPRISE!

The nurses check on me and ask alot of questions, while I just couldn't concentrate on anyone else but her, I could understand from her condition, that I fucked up her past few hours by being in the hospital.

The nurses send My Laddoo out since the doctor was checking on me, the doctor looked worried, looks like she informed them that i couldn't recognise her, and then I spoke "Doctor I haven't forgotten her, I know who she is, I know everything, I'm playing since I have planned something big for her."

"OH MY GOD, Karan you scared me....(she takes a pause) ....Hi I'm Anastasia George, your doctor, and you would be under my supervision for the next few days."

"Hi doctor Karan Kundrra here, thanks for saving me, I hope you didn't have to repair so much in my body" I joke.

"You really should stop pranking that girl, she is so disturbed since almost 7 hours now."

"I'm sorry, I'm doing this for some BIG SURPRISE, also doctor I wanted your permission if I could do the big surprise here for her, the arrangements wouldn't take long."

"I think Mr.Kundrra you really need to take rest, your body has still not recovered." said Ana.

"I will completely rest, but please could you give me the permission to do something for her, please?" I try to make a puppy like face so that she allows me.

"Mr.Kundrra I'm the doctor here, and my utmost goal is your safety." She says while getting up.

"I swear I'll take care of myself, I anyways won't do the work, just say a yes doctor, cuz this is really important." I said to her almost begging her, I REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS, I CAN NOT WAIT ANYMORE.

"OKAY desperate man, but not tomorrow, you gotta take rest for Tomorrow, you can do it the next day." She says while getting out of the room

"OH MY GOD thank you so much doctor ana" I reply.