Chap 8 : "DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY, I FEEL SOMETHING."

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵉˢˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ʸᵉʰ ᵈᵒᵒʳⁱʸᵃⁿ

She keeps on giving her heart tasalli's that she does not love him instead she only doing for herself, it's just that she's a good human being so she's gonna help her ex to get out of depression. But y'all know what the truth is ;)

It's Friday Omi's Sangeet ceremony. Teja knew she had to make an very good plan to stop Karan from having those. She gets up in the morning, does some of her work since the sangeet was at evening, till then she had a complete plan ready, she knew he loved her, & that was the best part, that is gonna make him stop doing drugs. Its evening she gets ready in the most beautiful gown.

Karan had spent the whole last night thinking what that girl is upto, he knew her well, he knew there is a reason why she's doing it, but he just wanted to know the reason.
She reached the venue and goes in, and she looks around y'all know for whom rite?

"Ahemm" says a familiar from right behind her.
She turns to see and finds the person who her eyes were trying to find, to get lost in.
He stares at her.

KARAN'S POV
OH FUCK SHE'S SO FUCKING GORGEOUS HAVE I EVER SEEN SOMEONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HER?!
MY LADDOO, MY CUTTO, I wish I could undo the things that I did in the past, I wish everything would happen like those times where I chose your dresses, where you were just mine and I was just yours, where we both were each other's sanity, where we both were each other's home, oh how I wish to just kiss you right now

He was lost in his thoughts after looking at her,
As much as he was lost in her, she was too.

TEJA'S POV
GOD SUNNY OMG GODD HE LOOKS SO HOT IN TRADITIONALS GODD, see i used always used to say that he looks HANDSOME in traditionals but kabhi sunta hi nahi tha meri, HAAYEE HIS TATOO IS ALSO SEEN, Y TF IS HE STARING ME THAT WAY, GOD DON'T KARAN DONT LOOK AT ME THAT WAY, I FEEL SOMETHING DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY, teja kya kar rahi hai tu, so what if he's staring at u, i shouldn't be feeling anything this guy broke your heart, DON'T FALL AGAIN TEJA, control kar apne aap ko, y tf is he staring AT MEEE THAT WAYY?!!

"Ouch" says Karan, she pinches his hand for him to stop staring at her.
"What did you just do?" said Karan irritatingly.
"I had to, because someone was checking me out, when he doesn't have to" said Teja.
"Why don't I have to? Mera haq....."
(he stops & realizes he lost all the haq 6 months ago) she looks at him with raised eyebrows.
"Tera haq? To look at me that way? You lost it 6 months ago Mr.Karan Kundrra."
"To look at you in what way?Now Do I have to close my eyes talking to you?" said Karan.
"To look at me in the way you were looking at me few seconds ago," "Anyways nevermind I don't want to have this cute conversation with you." said Teju.
She turns to go, but he pulls her and she ends up being on his chest. They share a close eyelock before Teja distances herself from him.
"Kya hai?" teja asked.
"Mujhe Tu ye bata, tu aise kyu behave kar rahi hai, kya karna hai teko?"
"Kaise behave kar rahi hu?"teja asked pretending as if she has no idea what he's telling.
"You are talking to me for what reason Tejasswi? Kuch maqsad hai kya tera?"
"Nahi baat karu kya thik hai Phir."said Teja and turns to go & he again pulls her.
"Atleast have the courtesy to complete a fucking conversation and then go." said Karan annoyingly.
"What dude?" said Teja.
"I asked you, Devo ki shaadi mai mujhe completely ignore karti thi, aur ab itne ache se hai, chakkar kya hai? Itna toh tujhe jaanta hu, kuch khurafati karne ka soch rahi hu." said Karan.

"See sunn... Karan , I have nothing to do khurafati okay? It's just at this point in life I want to live a regret free life, I want to enjoy every moment in my life, every small moment, and that's gonna only happen when I move on from my past, so that's what I'm trying to do, to not hate you and to be just friends & to Start my life in US with a fresh new beginning, there are many things I need to do still in life."