horny & confused

"it came out wrong colby"

"i really don't care" he bluntly replied to me.
"god colby whatever then" i rolled my eyes at him.
walking off then realising i'm going to walk back over and give him a piece of my mind.
i stomped over to him "look okay im sorrt what the fuck do you expect me to do i have no experience with anyone who has sleep problems okay so just fuck you colby"
out of nowhere he pushed me up against the kitchen counter and his hands laid upon my waist.
"what's that?" he slowly said whispering into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "what was the last thing you said"
i stayed silent for a moment, his hand connected around my throat. "what did you say" he near enough growled.
"fuck you colby" i stuttered, looking up into his eyes, i felt like a deer in headlights his hand wrapped around my throat and the other on my waist. in the kitchen at around seven in the morning and sams awake,  and kat will be in here soon to make pancakes. god. anyone could walk in and see this right now.

his lips collided with mine he passionately kissed me this time not like last time. this one was different, his tongue slipped in my mouth and i slightly moaned. he pulled away almost instantly.
"what was that?" he cockily spoke leaning his head to the side picking me up to place me on top of the counter. his lips connected against my neck slightly sucking and biting probably leaving some light hickies.
his hand grabbed my thighs all i was in was his oversized t shirt and a pair of underwear.
he pushed his thumb over my underwear making me let out a slight moan.
"do you like that princess" he whispered into my ear, while still rubbing in circular motions
"y-yes"i stuttered feeling a climax coming and he had barely even touched me yet.
and then a door slammed shut and the voices of sam and kat were heard from down the corridor "another time princess" he winked at me making himself comfortable on the couch while i sat on the kitchen side horny and confused.