worry.

"why do i need to be quiet im just admiring the beauty infront of me" he said smiling softly at me
i blushed lightly smiling to myself how lovely was he.

he tucked the fallen hair behind my ear.
"beautiful"he spoke staring straight into my eyes making me blush again i glanced at his lips for a second for him to do the same back to me. slowly i felt our bodies leaning into eachother and as soon as our lips touched i felt a feeling i never felt before.
the way his lips moved so slowly and softly up against mine, how his hand lingered from my cheek to my neck intensifying the kiss.

he pulled me on top of his lap and his hand moved down to my waist.
when we pulled away all we could was stare deep into eachothers eyes "wow" is all he said making me smile to myself
i laid against his chest after that, everything felt different now. everything had changed, our relationship was on a new level of happiness. all i could think about was the way he kissed me when i drifted off to sleep.

i woke up to the smell of pancakes for the 3rd time this week, kat is clearly aiming to make us all fat, "colby" i whispered softly. he replied with a soft mmm. "breakfast, come on"
he slowly got up but quite groggily you could tell he didn't want to wake up now. "five more minutes". he whined like a child talking to there mum before school.
"okay" i got out of bed.
"where's my kiss" he asked genuinely sad but also exhausted, i leant over and gave him a quick peck as he covered himself up with the covers.

i closed the door quietly completely forgetting my mum was here "goodmorning darling" she spoke. i froze for a split second then saw sam.
colby was right he did sneak in and that means he climbed 4 flights of stairs to get through the fire escape of kats window. she smiled at me passing me pancakes and i ate up completely forgetting mr brock was in the other room. i went in the room to check up on him and there he sat all lonely and miserable on the bed.

"you alright?" i asked worried about him.
" i wanna go home" he said with no emotion jusr playing with the rings on his fingers. "but i want you to come"

"what's up colb" i asked softly
"colb?" he asked smiling
" i didn't mean to" i said embarrassed
"no i like it say it again" he smiled at me
"you're never gonna hear it again"
he pouted lightly at me.
"pancakes again really" he said breathing in
"yep she's trying to get us fat" i giggled
"i can tell"
i grabbed his hand "what's up" i rubbed my thumb against his finger.
"i just wanna be alone like not with sam kat just ten minutes but i'm hungry" he said stuttering on every word nearly like he was scared to say it.
"make yourself comfortable i'll get you some pancakes" i kissed his forehead and ran into the kitchen grabbing some pancakes.

"he wants to be alone doesn't he?" sam whispered to me
"yeah do you know what's up?"

"sometimes he needs a minute to just recharge basically give him some time he'll be good"
all i did was nod and run into the room with the pancakes and gave him a light kiss and ran back out again.

we all sat in the living room just chilling out and i looked over to the corridors to see he was still in there so i walked in. he was just sat. he hadn't eaten after complaining about being hungry he was just sat.

"come here" i said pulling him into a hug.

"thank you" was all he muttered out