texts.

we sat on the couch doing nothing it was sunday, which always feels like a nothing to do day. so we did as a sunday looks out for us , i was sat down with kat and sam they cuddled on the sofa across they were so cute together and seemed so happy it's been to long since i had seen her so smiley and happy and sam seemed genuinely alright, i was broke out of my thoughts from a soggy colby who had clearly just got out the shower in only socks and shorts he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "what we watching?" he asked looking over to sam.
sam smiled and pointed to the big modern family introduction infront of us it was pretty self explanatory, colby hopped over the back of the sofa putting his head on my lap and his legs over the arm of the couch, i fiddled around with his damp hair. to my dismay kat and sam were smiling over at the two of us, i looked up at the two and smiled back at them. i looked at the wild colby on my lap and realised he looked a lot happier, maybe he doesn't like to be alone maybe that's what makes him so happy.
laying with him felt so normal for some reason, i don't understand why and it does confuse me alot. but i can't say i disliked it,
i watched the modern family infront of me. "you look so cute" he whispered looking up at me,i smiled a small pink blush covered my cheeks as he said this.
he rested his hand on my cheek for a moment staring up at me. "tomato face" he smiled at me.
"shut up" i giggled down at him

after what felt like 20 minutes it was 2am kat and i agreed on staying again tonight as it was so late.
when her and sam went up to bed me and colby joined them and sat in the room for a while. he laid between my legs while him and sam played xbox i played with his hair softly, while he played.
text messages:

kat: he can't focus

des: huh?

kat: u playing w his hair he can't focus at all look lol.

and i did, i looked to see a colby who would be good one second to when my nails dug against his scalp hee lose track

des: omg lol i knew i was hot but not this hot MWAHAHA

kat: freak
kat: do sometgibg else this is so funny

des: something*

kat: stfu cow

i blew a kiss into kats direction, and thought of other places to touch on colby other than his hair.
dirty mind i have quite clearly went straight to his dick but can't do that.

i leant up a bit and scratched his neck and he did it again he completely lost focus and sam scored a point.
me and kat looked at eachother slightly giggling.

would i ever fuck colby brock? DUH, he is gorgeous he is my friend.... who i would fuck.
but that's normal. right?

he pushed his head up into my direction shaking it at me, i gave a what look and he pulled his phone out his pocket passing the controller to kat so she could play a game.

texts:

colby- you know 100% what u are doing

des: not a clue explain to me please?

colby: shut up

des: no im clueless what's happening?

colby: okay then.

colby: pretty girl playing with my hair then my neck,

des: you think i'm pretty?

colby: is that a serious question

des: yes?

colby: ur gorgeous grow up :)

des: rude and nice ur weird

colby: just accept the compliment instead of trying to ignore it

des: okay my apologies mr brock

colby: pls don't call me that

des: daddy?

colby: STOP

des: pretty boy?

colby: i like that

des: okay colbyyy

colby: first time you've addressed me by colby and not brock.

des: shit didn't mean to

colby: keep calling me it

des: why turns u on ?

colby: yes.

des: WHAT

colby: what? shocked u turn me on oml ur so cute shut up pls

des: thanks ? but no

colby: one day you'll scream my name ;)

des: COLBY

colby: told u so

des: fuck you

colby: if you say so princess

i blushed chucking the phone on to the bed.

"what what's wrong" kat asked looking worried why i chucked my phone instantly picking it up to look. my phone was still opened on that chat.
im now suicidal.

she read the top message as i tried to get the phone out her hand and her face dropped.
she lightly passed the phone back staring at colby.

colby laughed now leant up against the headboard where i was once sat.
"fuck you that's so embarrassing" i said giggling slightly.

"if you say so second time you've asked" he whispered in my ear sending shivers up my spine.