sleep.

my mother had stayed over for a week, we hadn't seen much of sam and colby as they were filming loads but i always made sure to check up on colby. he's getting better sam and me have talked if we see a sad colby we talk and slowly through time there has been less sad colby. after today my mother goes home, and colby stops filming which im excited about. i haven't seen him in what feels like months

saying good bye to my mum was upsetting id miss her but i know it was only a matter of time before she came back over.

we had a house party at sam and colbys to attend to in a matter of 30 minutes.
i wore a pink maxi dress with a cropped denim jacket and my converse as i couldn't be bothered to look extra fancy.

Kat on the other hand was extra fancy in her bright pink dress with a pair of heels.
"looking to impress mr goldbach tonight" i wiggled my eyebrows at her.
she gave me a duh type of face and laughed at me. we got in the car and as soon as we got to the house it was a wave of music and drinks.

sam and colby were over by the drinks that were all laid on the table.
"heyy" sam walked over to kat immediately embracing her in a hug, huh. where'd colby go i just saw him literally two seconds ago? 
"hey sam where's colby" i turned in a circle thinking maybe he hid up to scare me.
"are you already drunk he's right- oh?" he looked extremely confused "well he was right there, i'll tell you if i see him".
i walked around the house to see multiple familiar faces but not the face i wanted to see.
The living room bath rooms , upstairs he was nowhere to be seen. Is he with another girl? i mean we aren't official so i can't be upset or anything.

then i looked out the window to see colby sat out with his legs dangling in the pool by himself.
A smile grew across my face as i near enough sprinted down the stairs turning every corner as fast as possible and having to say sorry every two seconds to the people i was running into and barging across the room.

There he was sat up against the pool with a cigarette dangling between his lips. When did he start smoking? guess you learn something new every day. he had a bottle of vodka laying beside him it had a couple of cigarette butts in it making me think he'd been out here for a while or he was just a chain smoker.
The moon lit up the right side of his face, he had zero emotion on his face at all he didn't even realise i was stood at the end of the pool staring at him. why was he all alone at his own house party that he threw for there season 2 celebration.

"colb?" i muttered out lightly sitting down beside him, putting my hand out for one of his cigarettes, "you smoke?" he pulled one out for me
"sometimes" i smiled lighting it between my lips.
"what are you doing out here , at your own house party by yourself" i looked at him awaiting the answer like it was going to kill me if i didn't know.
"dunno felt like being alone" he huffed looking up at the stars.

"can we go to bed" he asked softly.
i nodded grabbing his hand as we walked up the stairs sam saw the two of us and smiled.
it was around 3am so i'm sure the house would eventually get more quiet.
i noticed the eye bags, he hadn't slept.
"you haven't slept" i pointed out the obvious repeating my thoughts back to him.
"how long since you last slept" i was getting concerned for him.
"dunno maybe two three days or something" i gasped as soon as he said that. when we got into his room i immediately changed into something more comfortable and got into bed with him i scratched his head playing softly with his hair and in seconds he was gone asleep.

why can't he sleep.