brock

kat walked to the door our arms linked, she knocked and almost immediately a blonde opened the door smiling ear to ear at her. i smiled to myself, "hey kat i didn't know if you'd come" he giggled making way for us
"hi im sam" he said holding his arm out to me
"i'm destiny" i shook his hand "lovely to meet you to" i smiled at him and he instantly started talking to the two of us.

he explained his youtube career and explained how him and his best friend did it together , he basically opened up about his mental health and his friend colbys, how he described it made chills run through my spine it was so upsetting to here as everyone perceived colby as the happiest person according to sam
"our lives our successful but money can't buy happiness and everyday i look at him i can tell"
it was upsetting how much he cared for his friend and how sad his friend was. he went on to more happier things like there milestones.

more people joined the conversation, brennan jake and a seth who was lizzie bordens cousin.

crazy that, wonder if he's crazy. better not be.
i don't want to get axed like at all.

i was broke from my thoughts to see, a boy coming down the stairs and trust me as soon as i looked at him i could tell he was the colby brock. they all spoke so highly yet sadly of. he had black jeans on and a button down top but not buttoned up.
his hair swooped over his eyebrows and his eyes looked like he hadn't slept in a while, other than that he looked taken care of.
he hopped down the stairs and just walked to the kitchen counter pulling himself a drink not even noticing the two new guests in his front room.
he walked over and sat down and opened his phone not speaking a word.

"you alright colby?" sam asked patting his shoulder.

"always am brother" he smiled for a second to hide it and look back down at his phone that miserable face taking over slowly.
i kept looking at him i was trying to read him, you could tell he wasn't well mentally just by looking into his eyes.
he looked up slightly making contact with my eyes, he had icey blue eyes and i mean ICE in two ways, he had such a cold look and such a blue eye colour. it was so hard to explain why or how he did it but his eyes connecting with mine made me blush.
he noticed that and smirked slightly putting his phone into his pocket.

"im guessing you're kat" he said looking over to kat she nodded slowly smiling to him "he  won't shut up about you, pretty sure he wants a dog with you already" he said smiling.
sams face hid in his hands as everyone "ooooo" at him.

the conversation went back and forth between all of us, sooner or later it was 3am and to my suprise i opened a message to kat

"im upstairs in sams' room feel free to take my car home if u want love you x"

i giggled at the text, and looked up at the tv.

"and then there were two" colby spoke putting a pack of doritos on my lap.

"and then there were two brock" i smiled.