Part 12

"Huh, where's Akaashi??"

The owl asked, as he looked up from the game he was playing with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, seeing only Kuroo return from washing the dishes.

"Up ur ass"

A sly grin made its way to his face.

"I wish- I'M JOKING I'M JOKING"

The two burst into laughter whilst Kenma just gave an unamused side glance. The two other boys were too concentrated on the game to notice what the two had said before they had started laughing uncontrollably. Both looked confused and a slight frown made its way to Iwaizumi's face, a bad habit he couldn't get rid of.

"But seriously, where'd he go, it's his turn to play next"

"idk, he asked me how far away the school was from here and then left, before that, he was looking at his phone i think and looked concerned about something"

"Huhhh is he planning to go to the school on the weekends??"

The boys playing the horror games looked up, all slightly concerned and questioning themselves what Akaashi was so stressed about, that he immediately left without any explanation.

"...

He might've, I can't really tell what he's thinking"

"You think it was something to do with his grandmother??"

"... might've.."

"Ask him maybe"

Kuroo got out his phone and texted Akaashi in the GC he, Bokuto and Kenma were in.

GANG

KUROO: AKAASHI YOU GOING TO THE SCHOOL OR SMTH???

No response.

fuck off: @kaashi

kaashi: yh

The taller one looked up, making direct contact with the smaller, slightly pouting.

"Why'd he respond to you and not me"

"Idk, just @ him and then he'll respond"

"Oh, smart"

"Called common knowledge bitch"

"Did you just roll your eyes at me"

As he said that, gasping as loud and as sarcastic as he could in an over dramatic way, he looked back to his phone to see 3 new messages.

kaashi: wait a min

-forwarded

[I need your help Akaashi Keiji.

My name is Itō Kaori, along with Yukie, we're twins from your school. You might've heard of us. But leaving that aside, as you can see in the pic I sent you, someone's been looking for something the principal has. I'm asking if you know whatever it is that she might've been hiding, and whatever the person is looking for.

Meet me at the school gates tonight at 11:00pm, for a private chat. Dw we're not as bad as our reputation is.

See you there.]

And then a picture.

Before the forwarded message, there was quite a long pause. Probably Akaashi contemplating whether to send it or not. The three felt a little glad knowing that Akaashi had trusted them with this information.

The three took a moment to read it all, expressions changing every second. Occasionally gasping or 'oh'-ing.

"Do you think his grandmother's okay?"