Part 2

Author's note: Quite a lot of speech in this one. Please tell me if there are any mistakes, typos etc (I wrote this at 1am so yk :'))

.

.

.

.

.

Bokuto was a bit confused. In fact, he was VERY confused. Why on earth was Kuroo eating a peanut butter and jam sandwich.

"Why- why peanut butter and jam?"

"Hm? I mean- why not?"

"No, just no. wAiT- does that mean you eat pineapples on pizza as well!??"

"Yuh ofc. WAIT- DOES THAT MEAN YOU DON'T!??"

"I DO I DO"

"Oh, good good"

"Anyways I need your phone number"

"Ah, children these days, so impolite and always on their phones"

"wtf, u okay grandpa?"

"no" Kuroo said as he handed his phone over to Bokuto. After a few seconds, Bokuto got Kuroo's number saved in his contacts but wanted to do something with his phone. He thought of an idea.

"Kuroo, I need your thumb"

"Huh- wha- HEY"

"YES HAHAHA I GOT MY FINGERPRINT ON YOUR PHONE SO I CAN GET INTO YOUR PHONE ANYTIME NOW"

"YOU KNOW I CAN DELETE IT ANYTIME"

"BUT YOU WON'T"

"OH, BUT I WILL"

The two bickered on for a few more minutes until a teacher called Kuroo.

"Sorry, gotta go do smth, brb"

"Mk"

Then Bokuto noticed something. Kuroo had left his phone behind. He grinned widely.

-

The rooster head came back 10 minutes later to see his new friend scrolling through his phone. He didn't really mind though. He was in a good mood, after all.

Bokuto heard the footsteps and looked up. He grinned. Then noticed Kuroo was grinning back and tilted his head, confused as to why the cat was grinning back when he could clearly see that he was scrolling through his phone without permission.

"Hear me out Bo!! I got into the volleyball club here!"

"WOAH you do volleyball!??"

"YEAH didn't I tell you!!?"

Bokuto seemed unfazed by the new nickname his friend gave him, he actually quite liked it.

"THAT'S SO COOL!! I wanna try out as well!"

"YEAH, there's another test to get in tomorrow so you can do it then!!"

Iwate High had an extreme test to get in, well, extreme I say... you have to meet the expectations of the coach. Simple but hard.

"Let's practise after school then!"

"Sure! Meet you at the gate after school finishes"

"Okayyy bye!"

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. The two boys were excited for their little practice and couldn't concentrate much on learning. (Not that Bokuto really did from the start-)