Part 10

!!IMPORTANT!!

SO- I might or might not have said something like this before but in this story cuz it's a bokuakakurotsuki fanfic and it's like in a completely different made up school, I decided not to include fukurōdani cuz like it kinda feels flat? boring? Without bokuto and akaashi (no offense to all the other characters, because like i fucking love konoha and komi and the managers yukie and kaori <3) by not including, I mean like in this AU, the school won't even exist. if you finish watching/reading this part, then you'll probs understand why I'm saying this. And i dont want to spoil shit so i'm gonna explain more in detail at the end. Well ig, enjoy~

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey have you heard?"

"Yeah of course, the rumours are everywhere"

"I hope they just don't cause chaos.."

The team was back from the training camp. Kuroo didn't end up seeing Tsukishima at the ryokan, he and Yamaguchi stayed for a day and left early the next day. The boys trained hard and despite the different environment, they soon adjusted to it.

Another normal day, another normal practice session after school. If there were to be one thing that wasn't normal, it was the students.. Or more precisely speaking, the third years. They were constantly whispering, distracted, not being able to focus. Even the captain and coach seemed to be bothered by something.

A strange rumour was going around in the school about two delinquents, that were once suspended, had now come back.

Everyone seemed freaked out that they were back. Even if they were delinquents.. they couldn't be that bad.. right???

"Hey cap~ what's going on, like do yk anything about the rumours??"

Kuroo asked, interested in what had caught nearly everyone's attention even though the interhigh was coming up.

"Well, yeah, kinda"

Bokuto and Akaashi also looked up, the two had been discussing various topics quietly among themselves, mentioning the strange rumour countless times as well.