"Monday"

A/N: this picture is suppose to be where they're apologizing if you're wondering. But don't worry you Appledash fans, we're about to get close to something special right after this chapter. Enjoy.

All Sunday yesterday, Applejack has tried her hardest to try and apologize to Rainbow Dash for what happen at the reunion. She tried calling her ten times, and she texted her twenty. She even went over to her house and only saw her stepmom.
Applejack doesn't know what to do. She can't blame Rainbow for being mad, but se couldn't miss school like last time, right?
"I guess I kinda deserve her yelling." She said as she and the rest of her friends were walking up to their school being ready.
"Oh heavens no." Rarity said. "I mean, she may have helped you, but when you're lost in love, there's no reason to be mad."
"Yeah, but on Saturday she was pretty upset." Fluttershy said.
"Okay!" Pinkie stopped them all and got in front of Fluttershy's face. "Why are you wearing that? You don't wear long sleeves."
Unfortunately Fluttershy wasn't wearing her usual white tank top. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt. It was really dirty but she didn't care.
"I just thought it be bet to wear this." She answered rubbing her arm softly.
"But you look like you were in the trash."
"And you do look a bit tired darling?" Rarity said noticing something off too. "Did you not sleep good last night?"
"No. Not really." She yawned and suddenly she sneezed.
"Bless you." They said.
"Thank you."
"Don't worry. Maybe the school will let you go home early since you're sick."
"NO!"
Everyone looked shocked. Fluttershy's voice has never been that loud before. And today, she looked frighten when Rarity said she could go home.
"I mean, I want to go home. I'll have a lot of make-up work."
"We can just help you with it."
"No." Sunset Shimmer said walking to Fluttershy and placed her hand on her shoulder. "I think it's best she stays. I mean, she's not suppose to miss any days of school."
"Why not?" Pinkie asked. "You're never absent." But then she got into Fluttershy's face with a suspicious look on her face. "OR, you're not the real Fluttershy!"
"No I am. I'm suppose to stay at school no matter what so I don't miss anything important. It's hard to explain."
The others still didn't understand. But they went along with the whole thing.
"Well okay." Applejack said. "But if any of you see Rainbow, tell her I want to talk to her."
Everyone agreed and went inside as the bell began to ring.

Even though she got into loads of trouble of missing school, Rainbow didn't care. She tried to get herself sick so she would have an excuse to say home, but her dad wouldn't let her miss a day. He would need proof of she was sick.
The only she's been instead of the bathroom, was the top of the building. Hopefully no one can find her up there, cause who would?
She didn't really do much. She kept thinking, holding her tears, fixing her broken heart, and was looking at photos of all the times she and Applejack had have together.
Then she had an idea to finish her song she was writing. She grabbed the notebook, and had a pencil in her hand. Then she began writing:

"Everyday of my princess life,
I've chased nothing but my Prince Charming,
No matter how much of the lies,
I hate it when he calls me "darling",
All the princes are the same,
Caring nothing but gold and fame,
But some aren't that much of a pain,
Maybe it's time for me to change,
My hearts been broken more than once,
On each of my fun hunts,
Hoping my prince will come and rescue me,
But when I saw you, I could finally see,

My princess finally arrived tonight,
With a heart full of gold,
Now it's time for us to have a good time,
And we'll never get too old,
Let's go and have a dance for the first time,
Come on and won't you be mine,
Be my princess tonight baby,

I knew it was love at the very first sight,
When I saw your big green eyes,
Your blond hair is what made my day,
And no one is gonna touch it, no way,
Let's go on my carriage tonight,
Before it struck midnight,
Your Prince Charming calling "Your shoe my lady!",
But we have already escape,
My hearts been broken more than once,
On each of my fun hunts,
There's no prince's love that could be true,
There's just only me and you,