"Tuesday: everything is perfect"

A/N: before I start this chapter, I want to thank you all for reading my Equestria Lesbians. Hopefully I passed my staar and won't fail. And thank you very much angelofdarkness202 for telling me it was Firefly. I never thought I get her name. I owe you. But my main goal is making you readers happy. Enjoy.

"I am very sorry about what Skyscraper has done to you Rainbow." Buckley said to the two teenagers. "I didn't think he'd do something like that."
"Oh it's nothing." She said smiling t him. "I'm just glad my friends are safe and sound and I'm back on my feet."
"Just remember not to hit your side so much." Applejack said.
"I'll try to remember that." But then she looked at Buckley kinda feeling a little bad. "Hey, you weren't mad when AJ broke up with you, were you?"
"Nah. She made her point about having feelings for you. It's a little better than being cheat on. The only thing I'm glad that came between you two is that you're both happy with each other. I'm glad for that. Plus, with you two together is real cute."
Rainbow was real surprise. She actually thought Applejack was lying about him understanding. Guess she should have thought that through.
"Well I better get moving. I'll have to help out my dad and lil sis. See ya partners!" Then he walked to his car to was out of the front of Canterlot high.
"I'm surprise you still talk to him." Rainbow starts to usually get suspicious when she does talk to him a lot.
"Well he and I are still good pals, even if we we're together." She said.
"Mm hm."
"Awww." She smiled tickling Rainbow's cheek. "Someone is jealous."
"I've been jealous since you met him."
"I know."
They appear in front of the two doors ready to head in for school. Rainbow Dash was a little nervous.
Applejack grabbed her hand to look into her magenta eyes. "Don't worry. No matter what happens, we're here for each other."
Rainbow smiled feeling a little better. She took a deep breath in and let Applejack pushed the doors open revealing students of their school.
They walked in, waiting for the whispering of their relationship began. Instead, they were surprised by loads of loud cheering. It scared them at first so bad, Rainbow nearly jumped into Applejack's arms.
"W-What's going on?" Applejack asked Rainbow.
She didn't know either.
"Rainbow Dash and Applejack are heroes!" Flag Sentry cheered for them two to make the crowd go louder.
Heroes?
"What are they talking about?" Rainbow Dash whispered.
"Hello!" Pinkie Pie appeared in front of the couple smiling. "It's you two saving Fluttershy! If it weren't for you two, she would never still be alive!"
"Yep." Sunset Shimmer and Twilight agrees as they walked up.
"Absolutely." Rarity said.
Rainbow and Applejack smiled, surprised the whole school found out.
"Well, you guys are still heroes too." Rainbow Dash said. Then she looked into Applejack's green eyes. "But AJ is definitely my hero for smacking her dad to death."
Applejack smiled and wrapped her arm around Rainbow's waist and said "Well, what are friends, or girlfriends, for?" Then she gave Rainbow the most amazing kiss she's ever had. There was no tongue. Just a sweet kiss.
Everyone, including the students in the hall, giggled of how cute they are. Photo Finish couldn't help but take a picture of them two, including Pinkie Pie with her cell phone.
But then one voice ruined the lovely moment using the word "Disgusting." In a rude way.
Everyone looked and saw one person in denial of their low for each other. They both pulled back and made a face, wishing she'd just leave.
"You know we're in a hallway."
"So it's bad if we do it, but with you kissing every guy in the hall, including teachers, is disgusting?" Rainbow Dash said sarcastically to Lightning Dust.
Everyone went 'Ooohhhhh!!' Basically laughter was also in the air. Even Flash saying 'Burn!' was real loud.
"I don't do that unlike you." She said. "At least I try to help Fluttershy by showing it to the principal, but what did you do? Nothing, that's what."
"Well, at least we don't make videos of people in their privacy." Applejack said.
"Yeah!" Everyone agreed, being against the other athlete.
It made her real mad, but she made sure she stayed tough. "Yeah, and?"
"And it's against school rules to ruin students privacy and put it on the internet." A woman's voice appear behind Lightning Dust.
She tuned around and her heart stop when she saw vice-principal Luna stand behind her with a broken arm. "Vice-principal Luna? I thought you were in the hospital with principal Celestia."
"Yes, but she's in a coma for a week. She was lucky to survive. I, on the other hand, was shot in the arm, so I should be alright to come to school."
Well, everyone hope she can do an excellent job on being in charge of the schools while Celestia was out.
"And I've heard and saw some disturbing videos of students on your blog and use it against them basically."
Now she's in big trouble.
"I'm very sorry miss Dust, but invasion of privacy onto school grounds is against the rules, and with something like this, I would have no choice but to expel you for five months."
She looked surprised and upset of her vice-principal. "What?!"
"Starting now. You're not allowed on school grounds." She pointed to the door so she can leave.
She was so embarrassed and angry at the same time. Her cheeks were basically red. She turned to face Rainbow Dash and said quietly "This isn't over."
She had no choice but to stomp out of the halls with people booing at her, making her want to cry. She ran so she could t hear it anymore.
"Wow, never thought she ever leave." Rainbow said.
"And honestly, that video did not help my problem with my family."
They turned and were so surprised and happy. "Fluttershy!"
She gave a small wave to her friends.
"I thought you were suppose to be in the foster home." Rarity said.
"I was, but then I found out I had an aunt who's been looking for me since I was a baby and decided to take me in. She's so sweet compared to my momma."
Everyone seem to be glad Fluttershy now has a safe home to be. To prove they were happy she was safe, they surrounded her and gave her the biggest hug she ever received from her best friends.