"Sunday"

A/N: I hope I'll be able to get some of this done. Right now my fingers hurt but I'll love and I hope you guys are mad at me from the last chapter cause I'm not hating RD. I love RD. Anyway enjoy.

Many people would leave and come back the next day, but Applejack had to force herself to stay at the hospital and wait until she heard if Rainbow Dash was gonna be okay. Even though she told him a thousand times that she doesn't have to stay, Buckley stayed with her the whole night.
It was exactly three thirteen in the morning, already Sunday. They were both tired but Applejack didn't care. What she believed happen to Rainbow, she hoped didn't happen of what she thinks?
"She's been in there for a long time." He said.
"I don't care. I told you, you don't have to stay." She said trying to fight the water trying to come out.
"But I wanna know if she'll be okay too. Besides, I couldn't leave you alone with no one to hold."
She smiled of how sweet he was. Buckley wrapped his arms around Applejack for a hug giving her warmth since the hospital was a little cold.
Applejack still couldn't feel her spark with Buckley. What's wrong with her? She house to feel it when they were on their blind date. Now it's gone.
She began to remember Rainbow laying near the trash cans letting Applejack feel her heart beat with an upset face. She felt the spark which was real strange. She remember Rainbow's words but didn't get what she meant at all.
"All those things ... I did tonight... and all those things I said... weren't the drugs talking..."
What did she meant? She began to think that since she was drunk, she didn't know what she was talking about. But she sounded serious, and why would anyone be joking if they're on the street bleeding? That wouldn't make sense.
Finally, the dirt person they met in the hospital, dr. Hooves, walked in with a worried look. Applejack immediately stood up, as so did Buckley, and waited for the doctor's respond.
He didn't say anything cause he was still looking at the clipboard. "Well, how is she?" She asked.
Dr. Hooves didn't look up after her pushed his glasses in his face. That was the face one doctor made when Applejack found out about her mother being dead.
"Oh please tell me she's not dead." She said scared.
"No she's fine. She's probably gonna stay over night with some tests to be in need." He finally spoke.
"What happen to her?" Buckley asked.
"Well, judging by how she was drunk, and how her behavior you have describe, the nurse thought of an idea what happen." He took a deep breath so e can say this to get it over with cause it sounded heartbreaking.
Applejack was about to scream at him for not speaking clearly but he finally responded but she didn't like what she heard.
"Seems your friend was raped repeatedly."
Her heart felt like it broken again. She had no feeling in her except anger, sadness, and failure.
"And it seems because of the drugs she took, your friend could have died mostly from her heart conditions she has."
Applejack's eyes wide after hearing that. A heart condition?
"What are you talking about?" She asked not understanding.
"Her heart condition could have killed her because drugs and steroids would make it worse."
"But Rainbow Dash doesn't have a heart condition. If she did, she should have told us from the very beginning. That just..."
Rainbow may have lied before but why would she never say her sickness?
"I'm sorry. Try and come in a week, we're gonna try and see if she'll wake up. Hopefully she will. I'm real sorry." Then he walked back to the hospital hallways.
Applejack was close to falling to her knees hearing her friend was raped. Luckily Buckley was able to catch her before she did fell. "Hey, you alright?"
"Rainbow Dash.... how could this happen?" She almost felt the tears starting to fall from her eyes.
"Hey, he said she'll be alright."
"They're not a hundred percent sure. She was raped like my mama. Why does it have to be her? Why couldn't someone else just get dump into the trash raped?"
"Applejack." He couldn't believe her words when she said that.
She covered her eyes, trying to hide her tears. "I'm sorry. She's right. I am a terrible friend."
Buckley began to hugged her to make her feel better. But so far, it wasn't. She always told him if she needed one of his hugs, it would always make her better. But it wasn't working. Her spark was still gone.
They both eventually left the hospital since they won't be seeing Rainbow Dash for a week. Buckley drove Applejack home but she didn't say anything. Ever since she went home, she stayed in her room trying to fight back any emotion she was going through. As people knew her, they knew she doesn't cry on the outside. It was only inside of her soul.
She hugged her pillow against her chest trying to hold back. Every time she did, she would look at her picture of her parents before they left and thought of her mother being found dead. It's not easy for her.
She felt a knock at her door and Granny Smith walked in very worried. "Can I come in sugarcube?"
"Sure Granny." She said not looking back.
Granny Smith then walked in and closed the door behind her so she could sit with her grand-daughter. "Applejack, I'm real sorry about Rainbow Dash. I guess you're really upset she's hurt huh?"
"Yeah." She said still not looking at her grandmother.
"Honey, you know it's okay to cry sometimes right?"
"Not really when you only have the emotions in your heart."
"Well honey, maybe you need to let it all out. Let your tears fall and no one will know. It's what makes us human."
Applejack hasn't cried since her mother and father died, and she was afraid to look real silly.
But it was really hard for her to fight it off and her eyes felt more painful fighting them back.
"You know you're just like your mother in that way honey. You try not to cry, but your father was able to tell her it's okay to cry and she let it all out. Maybe you need to as well."
Hearing this was making her want to cry. Then she looked at her phone feeling a buzz. But when she looked at it, she saw the photo of her and Rainbow Dash at the movies one time. They were being silly.
But that was that. She began to sobbed into her pillow, letting out all the screams and tears. She didn't want to look up to Granny to show her wet face, but she did and felt embarrassed. "Granny, why did this happen to Rainbow?"
"Everything happens for a reason." She said. "Besides, I bet you Rainbow is gonna be okay. She's a strong girl."
"That's what you said about mama and look at where's she at now."
"Your mama was already sick before it happen. But I'm sure she's happy of where's she at. She misses you, I know that's for sure, but she wants you to let out anything that is breaking your heart honey."
Applejack doesn't remember her folks that well. That's why she hated that she doesn't remember well like Big Mac or Granny.
She continued to sobbed into the pillow letting out all her pain. Who knew one girl who cries on the inside has so much to show on the outside. She let it all out and took a deep breath.
"Feeling better?"
She sniffed. "A little."
"Believe me, the way how you describe Rainbow is a strong girl. She'll be okay."
"I just wished the drugs didn't effect her head. I mean, whoever has given her drugs, must have let her feelings get the best of her."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, while she was drunk she kinda puke and I took her to the bathroom, but unfortunately she kissed me.." She felt embarrassed telling her Granny this. "... and did some sexual stuff to me. And since she wouldn't stop I kinda slapped her and she left."
Granny Smith was so shock with her granddaughter's words and didn't know what to say.
"Now Applejack, what did I teach you about hitting others?" She said.
"Not to hit unless the lion has attack."
"And this was no lion. This was a lamb just like you, wanting your heart."
Her Granny always told her the story of the lion and the lamb. She always wanted a fantasy like that love story.
"I know but this lamb wouldn't stop with her kisses and I just..."
"Now honey. I understand you said no, but was really the drugs talking?"
She remember when Rainbow said it wasn't the drugs talking, but that didn't still reach to Applejack's mind.
"I don't know. I don't even get what you mean Granny."
"I'm sure you will soon Applejack." She patted Applejack's back letting her know it'll be alright. "I'll leave you alone." Then Granny walked out of her room, letting her fall onto her pillow to dry her tears.
She finally calmed down feeling much better. She was kinda mad at Rainbow. She took drugs, she never said she had a heart condition, and she was very stubborn too.
She began to look at her phone looking through the photos he took with Rainbow. But she began to realize it started to make her more upset, so she immediately put down her phone.
Because she had no idea what she's gonna do, she decided to try and get some sleep.
She did her hardest to not think of what happen last night so she tried her hardest to think of life on the farm and being with Buckley. She tried forcing herself, to feel that spark again when she thought of him, but nothing had happen.
But for se reason, she began to remember what she had done to Rainbow Dash by slapping her. She hated she did that. She began to sleep into what they did. She kept thinking of every touch she felt from Rainbow. She kept on feelings the touch, their kiss, their sounds.
She suddenly began to think of the story her Granny told her as a kid about the lions and lambs. Makes were lions while females were lambs. She remember how the lion tried to attack the innocent lamb, not giving her a chance to escape. Her best friend was a lamb and she was always there for her with every hug they shared. Kinda reminded her of her and Rainbow Dash. Every hugged they shared had special memories. Everything they've done was something special. Especially last night.
She remember how Rainbow kissed her lips and boobs. She remember how nice it felt. And for the first time, her spark came.
She remember the story saying the innocent lamb began to have sparks with her best friend. Applejack loved her spark she was feeling.
She began to realize that when she remembers Rainbow, her spark comes to comfort her bit got her big time, when she remember their kiss...
"Applejack." She felt a hand shook her shoulder waking her up.
She looked up and saw her brother looking down at her. She seems to have slept till four thirty in the afternoon.
"Oh. Hey Big Mac." She said rubbing her head.
Then he handed the phone to her and said "Rainbow's dad is on the phone for you."
Applejack grabbed the phone from his hands and watched him left her bedroom.
She looked at the phone worried. Why would her dad be calling her?
She out the phone up to her ear and said "Hello?"
"Hi. I-Is this Applejack?" He said barley speaking. It sounded like he was crying.
"Yes. Is something wrong sir?"
"I can't find Rainbow Dash. I called her twelve times all day and last night and she won't call or even talk to me. I just want her home. I'm real worried. Do you have any idea where she is?"
This was strange to Applejack. Why would Rainbow Dash's father not know what happen to her? Did the doctors even bother to tell him?
She didn't know how she was going to respond to him.
"Hello?"
She couldn't put the phone to her ear and hear him. She already feels horrible about it. And she can't just tell him on the phone.
"Is my am daughter alright?"
She took and deep breath and put it up her ear and said "Sir, I think you need to come over so we can talk."