"Monday"

A/N: to be honest many people believe it's easy making a love story, especially with gays or lesbians (which I love so much!), it's really hard sometimes. I hope you guys like this chapter a little more than the last one. If you like that last one, good for you. Enjoy!

Sunday wasn't much of a day for Rainbow Dash. She mostly stayed in her room half of that day after she came back from the sleepover. She knew that it wasn't always good to stay in your bedroom, but there was nothing to do that day.
She tried her hardest to think of any possibly reason of why Applejack didn't tell her or anyone about her parents. Is she too talkative? Does she say to much info? What could be the reasons?
When Monday came, she decided to try and ask her. She is still pretty mad that she forgot about their treat.
She walked down the halls search for the beautiful blond. She was nowhere to be seen. She saw Applebloom and Big Mac, but she never saw Applejack. It didn't make sense cause she's never been out for a day.
She then ran into her friends Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Sunset Shimmer. There was still no sight of Applejack. "Hey guys." She waved to them. "Have y'all seen Applejack?"
"Nope." Rarity said.
"Applebloom says she's out for the day." Pinkie said.
"Aw man." Such a shame she was out.
"Oh. I almost forgot." Fluttershy began to search through her bag and got a big tube of chocolate ice cream. "Yesterday, she wanted me to give this to ya."
Rainbow Dash grabbed the tube and also got a note that came along with it.

"Dear Rainbow Dash,
Hey sugarcube. I'm really sorry about Friday night and our treat. I can't blame ya for being mad. I hope this makes ya forgive me.
-Applejack"

'I guess my treats by myself.' She thought sad fully.
"I still don't understand why she gave ya a tube of ice cream." Rarity said.
"Well we had our treat that night planned, but I guess she accidentally forgot and gave me this instead." Dash answered.
"That is just silly."
Dash wanted her quiet for just one minute. Was it that hard to ask?
"I certainly am shocked that now she's the beauty than me."
That caught everyone's attention.
"What?"
"Yep. AJ now has a boyfriend, and I don't!"
"It's not bad Rarity." Fluttershy said.
Not that bad? Not that bad was hard to began with Rainbow Dash when she heard those words. Applejack has a boyfriend. How did this happen to Dash?
"I'm just shock that Romero isn't ask me to be his like how Buckley asked her. I guess you can say I'm jealous."
Buckley...
Rainbow wanted to fall to her knees and just cry till she drown. But Rainbow Dash is not suppose to cry, according to the other students. She's known Applejack almost half of her life. Since when did he even asked?
"Buckley is her boyfriend?"
"Yep. Now me and Romero are just friends!" Rarity really was upset. But maybe her girl hormones kicked away when she said "But to be honest, I'm glad Applejack has a mate. I thought she never find one."
The more they talked about Applejack's new relationship, the more Rainbow Dash's world kept crumbling down with her broken heart. She felt weak to her knees, and she couldn't feel anything the hand from Sunset Shimmer as she placed on Rainbow Dash's shoulder and mouthed 'I'm so sorry'.
Dash didn't bother trying to mouth back or talk. She felt she couldn't do anything. Soon she began to feel the cold tears coming from her eyes.
"Hey, check out Applejack's new photos with Buckley." Pinkie showed everyone her phone.
Seems Applejack was out with Buckley instead of being sick. Luckily no teacher could find out her absence. There were pictures of them at Apple Acres, in town, and the last photo, it's background you couldn't see well, was because it was them two kissing passionately.
The more Rainbow stared at those pictures, the more pieces that kept falling from inside her heart.
Her tears became more noticeable when she turned away for a moment to inhale some air.
"Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy was the first to notice strange things. "Is something wrong?"
Dash looked back at her friends as the tears fell down like rainfalls. There was no excuse this time for Rainbow to make up.
"I-I-I'm fine... I just...." Her hair began to cover most of her face as the tears dripped off. Then she ran down the hall with the ice cream tube in her arms.
"Rainbow Dash! Wait!" Rarity shouted making echoes in the halls.
Rainbow refuse to listen to anyone at the moment. When she saw a trash can, she barley stopped and just dumped it in there without looking back and continued running to the left hall.
Pinkie Pie ran up to the trash can and yelled "Hey! You didn't have to throw this away you know!"
She reached in for the tube and had a spoon in her hands and began to eat some of the ice cream.
The others stared at her disgusted.
"What? You can't throw good ice cream."

It was hard to find a hall where no one goes to. It was real dark and scary looking, but it was the only place to be alone.
Rainbow Dash had her knees up to her chest with her head bury in them with the tears falling down.
Why couldn't she had said something at the slumber party? Why do they always go slow when they're in a position of being kissed? Why does she deserve this?
No amount of ice cream from Applejack was gonna heal Rainbow Dash.
She looked up to see if anyone was around. No one.
So then she decided ego stop putting her head hidden and just looked at the lockers that stand before her.
"How could this have happen?" She asked herself. "Why couldn't I had guts to spill the beans? What's this Buckley got that I don't?"
"That boys are a bunch of idiots?" She heard a voice appear.
That jumped her out of her hair. She knew an horrible voice like that from anywhere, and it wasn't Trixie.
She looked back with despise in her eyes when she saw her.
The girl had turquoise skin and brilliant amber hair with brilliant gold stripes. Her eyes were a brilliant gamboge color that was almost like her hair. She wore a jacket just like Rainbow except it was a darker turquoise and had yellow lines down the sleeves. She wore wrist bands that were golden and lighting and her shirt was black with a lighting bolt and three yellow stars. She wore shorts that were the same as her jacket and her shoes were just like Rainbow's too, except they were a darker turquoise and her socks were like her wristbands.
Rainbow Dash knew a girl like her from anywhere.
"So sad the great and powerful Rainbow Dash is all by herself." She mocked Rainbow.
"For the record, Trixie is the great and powerful, not me. And second, what are you doing here Lightning Dust? You don't go to school here."
"I do now. My father was to move me and my folks to Canterlot High. I most certainly did not expect to see you old pal." She reached her fist out to Rainbow waiting.
Rainbow only shook her head and pushed her arm down. "A fist pump? Seriously?"
"Well, it's not my fault for what happen." She said taking a look at her finger nails.
"Hey, you suggested the idea."
"And thanks to your snitching butt, I got kicked out."
"Well hey, I didn't intend for you to get kicked out. That was coach's decision."
"Yeah, but if only you kept your mouth shut, I wouldn't have been kicked off."
"Well if I basically ruin your life, why do you suggest talking to me?"
Lightning Dust was silent for a moment. "Simple, seeing you crying was a special treat. You made my first day Rainbow. So, who's Buckley?"
Rainbow Dash didn't know what to say. If Lightning Dust finds out her secret, who knows what she'll do. She hope she didn't hear too much.
"That's not any of your business to think about." She said.
Lightning Dust only grinned at the rainbow and said "Very well. Guessing it's boyfriend problems huh?"
"Not anywhere close to that."
Lightning Dust still waiting for her answer, but she still wouldn't say a thing.
Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash had always been at each other's throats some the beginning of their camp adventure. They went to the same camp to practice for soccer, and of course, Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust were the best players. As much as there's no point to complain, Rainbow Dash didn't become leader of their soccer team. Lightning Dust did. She did everything she could to push herself like Lightning did, but she knew it was wrong with all the things they've done. One day, they both took it too hard on the teammates. They both ran by one teammate who had the ball when that person was doing fine. There were no players on the other team chasing him, when suddenly, Lightning Dust decided to trip the player letting Rainbow Dash get the ball without her realizing it until she reached to the goal. Lightning kept telling Rainbow to move it, but Rainbow knew it was wrong for what they've done. Instead of kicking the ball in the goal, she ran back to the teammate laying there and helped her stand back on her feet. So far, the other team won. Lightning Dust was furious, but so was Rainbow Dash. Being reckless and hurting your friends wasn't what Rainbow Dash believed and neither did the other teammates and coach. After that, the coach decided to kick Lightning Dust off the team, making Rainbow Dash, the leader of their soccer team. She was excited, but she felt guilt that Lightning Dust was kicked out. It was kinda a accident.
"Well I gotta say," Lightning Dust said as she walked closer to Rainbow Dash making her a little nervous but she looked nowhere near it. Then she immediately slammed her right hand against the wall of the dark hall blocking Rainbow's right-way escape. "This year might be loads of fun with you here. You definitely have a reputation here at CHS."
'What is she getting at?' Dash thought.
Then Lightning Dust began to leave Rainbow alone in the dark saying "Such a shame if you lose it."
Rainbow could care less about her reputation at the moment. Right now, she's more careful with how hard it's beating.
Her broken heart...

A/N: not much of a chapter but it's thundering and lighting and I hate it. Hope y'all like this chapter. Wait for the next coming at ya soon!