"Sunday: returned again"

A/N: we are back in business. Hey to those who read my last one. angelofdarkness202 and AppleDashForever don't worry. This chapter might make ya feel better. I'm glad you both read my chapter and story. In the picture just please imagine Rainbow Dash's mom was human in that way of a pony. I don't know if this pony is really name Rainbow Shine or what but it's the best I got. Hoping that I'll pass the Staar tomorrow so wish me luck everyone. Hope you guys will like this chapter a little more. Read my friend 😋...

Rainbow's head and eyes hurt. She thought she never be able to wake up. But then again, where she was at, she was probably still out.
She opened her eyes slowly and discover her location was all black. She didn't know where she was at. It was kinda scary of how black it is.
There was nothing in the room she was in. She was afraid it was the dream she had of her and Applejack when she wore her underwear.
"Uh, hello?" She called out.
There was no respond. Only the echoing of her voice.
She finally decided to stand up as look to see if there was a way to get out of there.
"Is anyone here?!" She tried again.
Nothing.
She was a little nervous she might be dead. She did remember her battle with Fluttershy's mom and step dad.
"Anybody?" She began to feel so alone. She fell to the floor began to cry her eyes out.
"Baby girl, you always have the strangest dreams." A woman's voice appear.
Rainbow Dash looked shock, remembering a voice so sweet like that, besides Applejack's. She looked around but still saw nothing but the darkness. She wasn't even sure if this was who she thought it was.
"Who's there?"
"Oh Dashie..." She finally heard the voice from behind and saw a beautiful woman stand there looking down at the teenager still remaining to her knees with tears.
The woman had blue hair as beautiful as the sea making her pink skin look fantastic. She had magenta eyes just like Rainbow Dash and wore a white cloth with wings of an Angel. In the middle of her heavenly cloth was two blue lightning bolts.
Rainbow Dash felt she could cry by who she was seeing. "M-Mom?"
The woman looked down to Rainbow to give her a smile. "You've gotten so big. When does the time start?"
Rainbow Dash didn't know what to think. She's never seen her mother before. She wanted to just cry hearing her voice. She couldn't help herself to run to her and give her a hug. She dugged her face into the chest of this woman and hold her tight with her eyes shut tight.
She hugged back to warmth her daughter with her love. She smiled of how happy she saw to see her again.
Rainbow Dash pulled herself together and looked up to her mother. "What are you doing here?"
"Just wanted to see my baby again." She said.
"You don't know how happy I am to see you."
"You and me both Rainbow Dash. And I must say, I am very proud of you."
"Really?"
She nodded. "You have succeed so much and you have made so any risks that no one could ever tame to handle. Saving your friend was something very brave of you to do."
Rainbow Dash blushed of her mother compliments.
"And I'm most certainly glad you're still fighting you're.. You know..."
"I know. I just can't believe dad never told me. I just wish you were here again."
"But I always am." She placed her hand on Rainbow's chest with a warm smile. "In here. Just remember I'm always in your heart, and you're always in mine."
Dash felt there should be another hug to be given. She went for it and pulled away again.
"Big question: am I dead?"
"Most certainly no. You and you're friends are alright."
She sighed in relief. Glad to hear her heart bump again.
"But there is one person you can never have alive again after what happen." Her mother said sadly.
Rainbow's smile disappear when she said that. "What do you mean?"
"You'll have to find out yourself."
"I'm sorry all these years I've made it hard on dad, and I am not strong enough to deal with so much pressure. I just wish I was strong like you."
"Honey you are very strong. That bullet you got shit from could have killed you or you being found in the streets fed could have done the same thing. You're a strong girl my daughter. You're just like your father in that way."
She smiled, happy to see her mother understands.
"Now I know I can't stay for long cause soon you will need to wake up. But before you do, will you do me a favor and a promise?"
"Well, I am do favors, I just don't know about promises." She joked. "Yeah."
"When you wake up back into your life, I want you to promise that no matter what happens, you will always be there for everyone and tell the truth. You being loyal is as beautiful as you, but I know you holding back is what really hurts you, isn't it?"
She blushed but knew she was walking the truth. "Yeah."
"But please promise me that dear."
She looked up into her mother's magenta eyes and saw how sad she was too to be leaving soon. A tear fell down her cheek but a smile grew across her face. "I promise."
She smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead making her feel alive again. "And I understand protecting your friends is as important as anything in the world, but you must keeps yourself safe too. You understand what I'm talking about, right?"
"Yeah. Its just, he threaten as I could to let my friends get hurt."
"It's always important to keep the ones you love safe, but it's also important to keep yourself safe. You must tell them soon."
"... I will mom."
This time, it was her mom that pulled her in for a hug. Rainbow wish she could feel her everyday. Even though she barley knew her before she turned one, she really wanted to let her mother stay.
Suddenly, a light appear behind her mother. It was white and beautiful. Before we mother went into the light, she kissed her daughter's cheek and said softly "Good night my rainbow."
Rainbow Dash remember those words from a long time ago (remember the slumber party) and waved as she saw her mother fly towards the light. The room was no longer dark when she touch it. It slowly came back to black, but this time, Rainbow didn't know where she was.
She heard voices appear in the dark. She began to realize the dark, was her eyes being closed. She slowly tried her hardest to hear but also to see and only saw blurs of people.
"Is her face gonna stay that way?" She heard a high-pitch voice speak.
"Pinkie!" She heard another from a normal voice.
"What?!"
She finally got the chance to fix her eyes and open to reveal her best friends surrounding her hospital bed.
Everyone looked so happy to see she was alright.
"Oh thank heavens your okay!" Rarity said with a smile.
"I didn't think she was gonna be okay." Sunset Shimmer said whipping her eyes.
Rainbow smiled to see her friends, but then she was almost choked to death by Pinkie's hug. "I knew you make it through!" She said.
"W-W-What happen?" She asked finally getting her mind straight.
"You... you saved my life Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said smiling at her friend.
Rainbow was so happy to see her shy friend was okay. Then she pulled her in for a hug. At least it was gentle.
"If it weren't for you, I'd be shot by my stepdad." She said.
"You're definitely a hero Rainbow Dash." Twilight said.
"No I'm not. Well, I mean, you guys are heroes too."
"Yeah. But you risked your life to save Fluttershy." Applejack walked to her and placed her hand on her shoulder. "I say that's a true hero there."
"Well, I guess. But to me, you guys were heroes too."
"I say you're all my heroes." Fluttershy said.
Rarity couldn't help herself but hug the quiet girl with her makeup being ruined. "Oh darling. You're so sweet."
"How long have I been asleep?"
"About four days." Applejack said.
She looked so surprised. "Four days?!"
Everyone laughed. "We're kidding. Actually only for a few hours." Twilight said.
She began to lift herself up and asked more questions "What happen while I was out? You know like Fluttershy's parents."
"Well," Pinkie decided to tell. "You were shot really bad on the side and passed out. Applejack was so mad, she ran to Fluttershy's step mother-or was it father? I dunno- anyways she attacked her and beat him to death till the cops came along with ambulance and took them two to a mental institution and was able to sign Fluttershy to a new foster home!"
Everyone wasn't t sure if they got all that, but it seems that Applejack also saved the day.
She blushed and took off her hat to lay it against her chest as she said "I guess you can say I went over board cause of what he did to you. I honestly think he's dead."
"Wee!" Pinkie said.
Rainbow smiled and grabbed the hat from her hands out it back on her head. "I think that's sweet AJ. Just don't kill them silvery unless they really hurt you and no one comes."
Applejack smiled and gave her hug.
She pulled away and said "At least in nine months, we'll be having a family."
But then everyone looked kinda nervous when she said that. That began to worry her.
"What? What's wrong?"
"Um, Rainbow Dash.." Sunset Shimmer began. "I don't know how we have to tell you this, but it seems you won't be having a family yet."
Those words really scared Rainbow. "What do you mean?"
"Remember when you were shot?" Applejack said.
She nodded.
"Well uh, you were losing so much blood, it was cause it kill your baby. I'm sorry but, you miscarriage sugarcube."
Rainbow's heart broke into two. She miscarried her baby. All because she was shot.
"I'm sorry Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said. "Maybe you should have never had saved me."
She tried to cry. To prove it, she smiled sadly. She don't want to break her promise with her mother already. "It's okay. I didn't want Skyscraper's baby anyways."
That got everyone's attention away from sadness. That name they remember and couldn't believe it at all.
"Skyscraper?!" Rarity and Applejack were the most shock, except Applejack didn't really say anything after that. "Skyscraper was the one who..."
She looked down embarrassed and said "Yes."
Fluttershy covered her mouth, so shock. Everyone else just look so shock of this. Well, all except Twilight. "Who's Skyscraper?"
"We'll tell you later." Sunset Shimmer said.
"I knew it!" Pinkie said lifting her finger in the air with anger.
"Rainbow Dash, why didn't you tell us it was him?" Applejack asked. "We could have put him in jail for that."
"Because he threaten to hurt you guys." She said. "I remember it very much. I was drunk, but so was he, but he wasn't as bad as me. I guess I kinda slapped him in the face cause he called me a whore. Then he began to wrestle with me onto the trash cans. He started to unzip his pants and took off my skirt... then he..." she covered her face, feeling so embarrassed she had to tell them the truth.
Everyone's heart was broken. They couldn't t believe it at all. They knew he had problems with Rainbow Dash before, but they didn't know it was this bad.
Applejack's anger had swop in and she felt she need to punch something.
"Oh darling, I am so sorry." Rarity said. "That is so sad."
Rainbow Dash didn't bother to look up being so embarrassed by why they were talking about. Luckily, Applejack was next to her and said "I'm glad you told us sugarcube."
"Yeah, but if he finds out I said it, he said he'll raped y'all like he did to me."
"It doesn't matter." Sunset said. "He could still hurt you if he was free. He has no excuse to be out into this world after what he's done."
"She's right." Fluttershy said. "There was no intention, even if you did hit him."
She smiled by how serious Fluttershy was being. "I've actually wanted to hug him since day one."
"Then there you go. I'll have butt arrest at this moment." Rarity grabbed her phone and began her call to the police.
"So where you gonna be at Flutters?" She asked.
"The foster home." She answered. "They said I can stay there till someone wants to take me in."
"You know," Pinkie said. "A foster home is not that bad. They are real nice people and if there's any advice you need to know about foster homes, you can always call me."
"I still any believe you're adopted." But she smiled at her pink friend. "Thank you also."
Pinkie smiled to show she was welcome.
Rainbow Dash was real happy. Fluttershy finally eyes to be safe away from her parents. Such a shame she no longer had a child.
Seems Applejack must have read her mind when she said "Don't worry. We'll try again for a baby real soon sugarcube. Right now, let's focus on our last three years of high school Summer is close you know."
Rainbow smiled, glad to see her beautiful Angel again. She gently rubbed her left cheek and pulled her cowgirl in for a kiss, glad to still be alive.

A/N: my butt hurts from sitting on the bleachers writing this. I hope y'all like it. This story is still a continued. Hope I didn't exactly make you guys cry. I mostly hope I made you squeal. And 13bpearse you are real smart to know who raped Rainbow. Hope you all have a good May. I'll still be writing the last of this. See ya!