KP Oc stuff wooo

So first off

we have

The Chasers (not really a oc but whatever)
Freiya (A Blaxor)
Frei (A Lantern Shork)
Ari Lucid (A human that can turn parts of his body into a panther at will)
Ariai Lucia
Ghostfox Male! Y/N (Not really a oc but yeah again whatever)
Ghostie(A ghostfox)
Aero(A violent Plantix) 
Hazzy (A power outage variant festive slime pup)
Hazmat (A male human who wears a hazmat suit)
Phoenix-64 Albatross (A Mutated Plantix)
Xius (The female tax collector from the tax chapter)
Thomas (The male tax collector from the tax chapter)
Kai (A friendly Kaiju)
Brother Uranus (A male carneline)
Eden (A female Jammer)
Heliosite (A male VIP Jammer) 
Agent Rhinestones (A female Fed)

Those are all the ocs for now so uh now stories.

Freiya is a blaxor wearing a reporters uniform
Frei is just a simple female lantern shork
Lucid is (totally not one of my favorite ocs) a purified Panther, able to shift himself and certain parts of his body into their panther variant at will. He has mental issues, simple enough.
Lucina aka Ariai Lucia is a mutated mochi, something important about her and Lucid is that she has one of Lucid's eye, and vice versa for Lucid. This was to experiment with mutated mochi stuff. She's practically on the run though thinks that Lucid is dead.
Aero(skipping the y/n stuff) is a quite violent Plantix, usually thinking about survival other than people's current feelings.
Now Ghostie is a generally friendly Ghostfox, running away often about of fear though. 
Hazzy is a red spike festive slimepup, wearing a cone. She used to be a loyal to Hazmat, before his eventual presumed death. She is now somewhat loyal? to Xius. 
Xius is a tax collector for Laminax Labs, collecting money from the survivors.
Thomas is the same as Xius.
Kai is a friendly Kaiju who is brothers with Lucid and Brother Uranus, quite a active fellow.
Uranus is a male carneline, known as Brother Uranus.
Eden is a female jammer with mental issues, you'll see how this plays out soon enough.
Heliosite is a male VIP Jammer, he's generally protective and quite hard to open up.
Agent Rhinestones is a female Fed, and has a crush on Heliosite. 

so uh yeah you'll see the rest in later chapters.