Wondering About Fate (Mochi x Panther parto 2)

It was at the start of a blackout, I was making my way to the cafeteria, having perfectly clear sight. No humans had tried to attack me, and ended up running in, fear?
Life as a gootraxian wasn't too bad. I felt as same as I could, the threat of hostile humans though still looming.

I walked into the cafeteria, to see a Mochi land the final blow on a small human. Unlike normal Mochi, it has pinkish glowing eyes, with a sort of crazed look. It turned in my direction and then pounced on me. Before it would have hit me, a figure seemingly flew in front of me, -parrying the attack. In a flail of limbs, the glowing-eyed Mochi was pinned to the ground, its head being stomped on repeatedly, "Been waiting for you, Luci." Said the figure who protected me, Lucina. 

She grabbed my arm and ran off, using her wings to boost her forwards. She ran all the way to the shark area and made me sit in the water. Lucina then sat down herself. I saw she had several scratches, she was bleeding, "You're bleeding-" 

"Relax, Luci." Lucina chuckled, "They'll heal quickly."

"What was with that Mochi," I muttered to myself as I sank deeper into the water, frightened by that scene.

"Mochi's exposed to low power purification, during blackouts they become mutated beasts. Having enhanced senses, and being able to see through walls, predict enemy movements, you know." Lucina replied, "Besides, I won't even let them touch you, and you're strong enough to beat them on your own."

"How are you not mutated?" I asked, I was quite curious.

"I escaped them, though they are actively on the hunt for me, as low power purification puts a little marking on victims. They can track them via the marking."

Why did they want to mark the Mochis, I wondered. I then wondered about fate, and what was next. I was in my little inner peace bubble, though that wasn't for long.

I felt a dart hit my neck, and I was suddenly incredibly drowsy. I slumped against Lucina, as I heard guns being loaded, "Lucina, what's happening..?" Before I fell asleep.

I woke up in a patient's bed. I no longer felt gooey, I looked at my arms, they were human, quite pale, though still human. I jumped up into a sitting position, seeing that there was a sword in a scabbard next to me. The scabbard was metal, with red glowing details. I grabbed it and lifted the sword out, same thing. And then I realized, I could see through the walls, I could see through people. I could see every layer of them, and see how they were going to move and talk. And then I looked in a mirror that was up, I was wearing a patient's outfit, I had black messy hair, one blue eye, and one pinkish glowing eye.

"Hello, Agent Lucid." A scientist said with a malicious smile. 

I stared at him, as I fell into a sort of daze. The next thing I know, I was standing in a bloody room, I felt quite full, though there were only a few bodies behind. I came to the realization, that somehow I had killed all the men in the room, and eaten most of the bodies. And then I looked at one of the screens.

Ariai Lucia
MARKED: False
Status: Presumed Deceased

I found that there was only a sword and scabbard by my side, and myself. A bloody mess of a person. Though she could be alive, I thought. I then went off to go look for her, if she was still alive.

Ari Lucid
MARKED: False
Status: Alive

Word count 611

Thanks for almost 1k reads :D