Ghostfox x Plantix

It was the start of a power outage, the white slimepup curled in my lap, wearing a flower crown that Aero had just made for her. I held the slimepup close as I heard the door open, I shifted backward, ready to run for it. And then, Aero walked out from the shadows, carrying a dead human and a taco. The white slimepup immediately jumped out and scrambled over to Aero, eating the taco she held. She threw the body over to me, and I cringed at the thought of eating a dead human.

"Just absorb it, Ghostie." She told me as she let the slimepup climb onto her back, "We're moving to the gas rooms."

I grabbed the body, tore the head off, no way I was gonna absorb that, and threw it to Aero. She stabbed it with her claws to catch it, pulled down her combat scarf, and scarfed it down. She pulled her scarf back up and walked over to me, "What?" I asked, trying to sound somewhat intimidating as I threw the body away, not willing to absorb it.

She looked somewhat infuriated, grabbed the corpse, and shoved the torso into mine. It felt unbearably painful, and I thought that was it. She punctured the arms of the corpse, and shoved them into mine, twisting her claws to get them out. The pain had just multiplied, and I felt like crying. She got up, and kicked the legs into mine, even more pain, I tried to get up, to run. But I felt like I had just been paralyzed from the neck down, it felt so painful, I was close to passing out. She snarled at me and then paused. Her face softened as she sighed, "I was a bit too harsh," she said. She slung me onto her shoulder and walked out of the garden. I then passed out.

I woke up to be injected with pain killers, I could now move. But the pain was still there, I glanced at Aero, she threw away the syringe and stared at me, "Come on, we need to go get to the doctor to figure out if there's anything else wrong with you." 

"Hey!" I retorted, "I am a perfec-" I felt a surge of pain.

She helped me up, "Come on, you haven't had a checkup in a while."

"I hate you!" I said back, snarling at her.

She laughed, "I love you too." She said somewhat sarcasticly. 

this is short as heck, but thank you for 440+ views :D