You see, T A X E S

This is entirely a joke and something i thought about.

Two players, both wearing hazmat suits and equipped with Colt Pythons and scythes had wandered around a KP server for quite a long time. They seemed to be preparing for a full-on harassment of the other players, gootraxian or not.

Another player going by Joe finished off a Kaiju using a machete. He slashed and jumped up and down on the dead body in a manner of toxicity, and then started to walk away. One of the hazmats, specifically the more feminine one grabbed his shoulder and whipped out the Colt Python, and loaded it, "So sir, did you pay that extra 5 tokens for that machete of yours?"

Joe tried to jump out of her grasp, though it felt impossible, "No? Abble doesn't tax people." 

"Oh well, then that's where you're wrong." The other hazmat, wearing a military helmet with a gender-neutral look walked up to him, "Pay up."

"But, I only got 3 tokens after my purchase," Joe responded, holding the machete close.

"Well, according to your data info, you have quite a lot of credits, hand them over." The feminine hazmat retorted, kicking him down and putting the Colt Python to his head.

"Alright, alright!" Joe threw the machete on the ground as a sign of surrender, "Take the credits, I give you permission to." 

The other hazmat held a tablet, tapped a few buttons, and there went Joe's 20,000 credits, split evenly between the feminine and gender-neutral hazmat.

The feminine hazmat paused, "Rest in peace." And she then pulled the trigger.

257 words excluding these