Kaiju

Laminax Labs, 
Research Hemlock's report on Gootraxian species, "Kaiju"

Kaiju was the first Gootraxian that Laminax Labs created, the project being called Kaiju's Paradise. Or for short K.P, the project's main goal was to test out a new liquid that Laminax Labs had developed. 

The first test was to see the freezing and boiling point of this liquid, which note was like latex-goo. So first one of the scientists tried throwing the liquid into the air, and it immediately crystalized. So part one was already done, though after numerous tests the scientists had found no boiling point, so they gave up.
Now, there was a problem, the crystal had started to grow and ooze goo rapidly as it sat on the table. Scientist Emmet decided to pick it up and try to throw it into the fireplace they had in the room. Instead, the crystal pierced through his gloves, and the goo started rapidly spreading on his body. Another scientist quickly grabbed a tranquilizer gun and tranquilized Emmet. Though it didn't take long till he woke up, and he was now a Kaiju. He had crystals all over his body, he was for all they knew, dead. Timeskip a bit, and now instead of the frontal laboratory, there were the Crystal Caves we know. After the walls decayed via the goo that Emmet had somehow spread everywhere, the crystals that latched onto him fell off, they had fully matured. Before Emmet could infect everyone, an Anomaly Task Force Member threw a sort of, disabler at him. It burned through his body and centered itself in the middle of his torso. Though he did heal, this disabler would burn him up if he entered the safe area, which hadn't had barriers yet.

Eventually, Emmet died, turning into another crystal on death. The ATF member managed to use the Disabler device on all of the crystals. These disablers ended up creating Kaiju Blasters, objects that usually end up being destroyed by an acid that a Kaiju's body enables on death. Though if a Kaiju infects 15 or more people (the chance increasing for it not to be destroyed as the number of infected increases), this acid may not be enabled, and the Kaiju Blaster can be dug out of the body to be used as a weapon.

End of Report
Laminax Lab Archives