✨"I miss you Ma.."✨"34

Sorry for the mistakes and thank you for reading 💜

Hoseok: Taehyung what's the plan?

Taehyung:don't worry hoseok hyung we are gonna play dirty.
He said and took his phone and started typing after being done he smirked and put his phone back.

Taehyung: Yoongi hyung take the car to that building.
Yoongi nodded his head and started engine driving to that hell of a place.

After driving apparantly for 20 minutes Taehyung's phone vibrated in his phone. He was loading his and Yoongi's guns. He confusedly took his phone and opened it.

He furrowed his eyes and rolled his tongue inside his mouth.
Taehyung:stop the car hyung.
Yoongi suddenly stopped the car being confused.
Everyone's attention drifted to Taehyung. All of them were doing Taehyung was doing. Loading guns and arranging bulletproof jackets and needed mini smokers and bombs.

Yoongi:What happened Taehyung?
Taehyung didn't said anything and just showed his phone to him.

Yoongi:THIS MOTH*R F*CKER WILL BE KILLED BY MY HANDS!!!

Taehyung close his eyes and started to think deeply. Everyone saw his phone.

"I knew you'll find me kim..but! It's just you,yoongi and jimin or say bye bye to your dear jungkookie"

Taehyung snapped his open and look at Jimin.
Taehyung:we are going like he said but change of plan fam!
He said and smirk. It was just pure evil.

 It was just pure evil

-------

Hyunjin:Did you inform him?
Yugyeom:Yes Hwang all done!
Hyunjin looked at Irene.
She quickly nodded her head and replied a quick yess don't want to anger the man infront of her

He gestured Yugyeom and Irene to leave.
Hyunjin was thinking deeply.
He thought about how happy he was once and now everything was just a bitter piece of memory.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes letting his tears fall from his eyes now flowing down to his cheeks. He remembered about how he suffered all those years and now he finally got the Chance.
Chance to pay all the debts.

Suddenly he heard his computer beeping a red signal. He snapped out of the thoughts and looked at the monitor infront of him.
He smirked and wiped the dirty tears in his face. He took his wireless and said.

Hyunjin:Let them in.
-
Taehyung,Jimin and yoongi was being checked by guards.
Taehyung look at the couple's side and smirked. The body guards were checking if there is any kind of stuffs that was harmful. Oh c'mon can't take risk! It's the mafia king bish what do u expect?

Taehyung's eyes was down. Calm and focused. He slowly lifted his eyes and looked at the perosn infront of him. Yugyeom! Oh well why wasn't he even surprised. He knew this bastard will be here.

Yoongi and Jimin was also calm but they were fuming inside ready to strangle Yugyeom but they need to stop! Thier jungkook was with them.
Yugyeom stood there smirking at thier pathetic state not knowing what's coming for them.

Yugyeom:Oh! Look who's here?

Taehyung: Taehyung...Kim Taehyung is here!

Yugyeom's smirk dropped to the floor and he gritted his teeth and scoffed at his auducity.
He glared at the trio smirking.

Jimin:oh well you forgot something taetae...btw Yugyeomie hyungiee
I'm Min/Park Jimin.

Yoongi:Oh me? Oh well Yugyeomie you know me I'm min yoongi.

The trio chuckled evily loving how Yugyeom was being a irritated bitch. Yugyeom glared at Taehyung who was blowing his nails.

Taehyung:Hyungie I should get a manicure and pedicure after we cure some people here obviously.

He said and looked directly at Yugyeom. The intence glare was too much for Yugyeom. Taehyung radiated that big dick energy that makes you submit, he quickly looked away.

Jimin:well we all can cure it together what's say yooni?

Yoongi:oh well am so ready!

Yugyeom: ENOUGH!! GUARDS GRAB THEM AND BRING THEM TO HWANG'S FLOOR!!!
he said and stomped towards the lift entering. Before the door closes he saw The trio doing their gang sign🤟

Yugyeom shuddered at the stare the trio gave him. They were brought up by other lift. There were totally 7 lifts. And the 18th building was helipad.

The trio's hand was cuffed and they three had the smug look like " oh we are here for some drama look".
-

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.
He blinked his eyes few times. He knew he fucked up but he didn't tried to stop! He started struggling in the role grip which was hella tight.

Hyunjin:You know it's a waste for trying!

Jungkook:I think it's worth trying you know I should atleast try to escape it's how kidnap works right?

Hyunjin scoffed at the auducity.
Hyunjin:what is he feeding you?

Jungkook:well that's a question. He being me all the favorite food I need and yoongi hyung make me food too along with jin hyungie. Well my favourite is Tae's d-

Hyunjin:Enough! I didn't asked that further you know! Shut up or I'll shoot u!!

Jungkook:oh c'mon you won't
You still need me against tae stop joking handsome dumbo.

Jungkook flinched when Hyunjin threw a flower vase near his head but he rolled his eyes.

"I miss you Ma..."
Jungkook thought!

Well......

Little jungkook:ma....

Little yoongi gasped hearing Jungkook calling him ma.
Yoongi was 7 and Jungkook was 4.
Yoongi always did the Mommy things whenever Mrs.Jeon leave kook alone.

Little jungkookie also gasped seeing yoongi!
Tears brimmed in his eyes.

Little jungkookie:s..sowwy hyungi..I am sowwy koo is sowwy * sobbing *

Little yoongi:omo baby it's ok you can call me Ma it's ok bun.
But only when we are alone!
Okay?

He said and wiped little jungkookie's tears. And kissed his cheek.

.............

Back to present.
Suddenly the door opened and
The trio entered.
Jungkook's head snapped towards the door and his eyes spare with tears hopes brimming in him!

Jungkook:MA!!...

Yoongi's head snapped towards the name he heard. And his heart felt break seeing his baby like this!

TaegiMin: Koo...!!!!

To be continued 🙌✨
Pheww i forgot what i planned to write today and went with a little memory i Had🤟😩
Awww i love yoonkook affection
Yoongi being all soft for koo!