✨ little smiles failing ✨"16"

Jisoo and rose came to visit thier family.

Jisoo and tae was talking in the hall when Jungkook came and sat beside Taehyung.

Jisoo:so I called you both to inform some important stuffs.

They both nodded thier head motioning her to continue.

Jisoo: he's a special male tae..

Taehyung:he's a what?

Rose: speacil male you dumbfuck.

Jungkook:what does that mean noona?

He asked tilting his head to sideways like a confused bunny.

Awww what a sight the three elders forgot what they said..🥺

Jisoo cleared thier throat

Jisoo: remember you passed out on the day tae got shot yeah?

They both nodded thier head.

Jisoo:so your blood pressure was very high so I got a full body check up on you in case something happen, when the results came we saw you have-

Taekook:have?!
They were anxious...

Jisoo cleared her throat and gulped

Jisoo:he have double utrus.!

Silence filled the room.

Taehyung:what?....

Rose sighed. He's done with this idiot husband she stood up and grabbed his collar and slapped him across his face.
Jungkook wide his eyes but this wasn't new to mafia's he came back to sense and blinked his eyes a few times.

Taehyung:w..what you mean by double uterus?!

Jisoo:he have double uterus-

Taehyung:i heard that-

Rose smacked his head before he could utter any other word.
He winced and glared at her.

Rose:you won't let her complete and cut her off then how will you know you jerk?

He rolled his eyes and looked at jisoo.

Jisoo:it's double uterus its a rare congenital abnormality. In this fetus, the uterus starts out as two small tubes. As the fetus develops, the tubes normally join to create one larger, hollow organ - the uterus. Sometimes, however, the tubes don't join completely. Instead, each one develops into a separate structure. Having a double uterus is relatively rare, occurring in about 1 in 2,000 people according to Scientific tests. During fetal development, the uterus normally starts out as two tubes that fuse to create the uterus.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat still taking all the information

Taehyung: does that mean can he get pregnant while pregnant?

Jisoo:double pregnancy, or superfetation, is extremely rare - in fact, there aren't even stats on how often it happens - but it's scientifically possible. We're not saying you should worry about it happening to him, just that you can't say that it's impossible.

Jungkook:so in total?

Rose:you'll always get pregnant with twins and tae should "work", hard!!

Jungkook stood up and walked away...

What? Yes, he walked away but no one saw his smirk*

Taehyung:um...does that mean-

Jisoo:yes that does mean your first orgasam will be a double army bombs.