✨Night with you✨"14"

They all reached the mansion-

Jisoo:tae we are leaving as you know we have extra unfinished works so we'll head back.

Rose:Yes tae just take care and call when it's needed.

Tae nodded his head and they left after bidding goodbies to everyone.

Rest entered the house.

Jungkook:if you guys are staying here-

Eveyone except Taekook:WE ARE!!

Taehyung internally groaned yes, he accepted all their love and care but not cockblocking.

Jimin:Tae bear you don't seem happy at all about we staying here my tiger attitued alien.

Taehyung:it's not what you think it is jimin and you called me 3 ugly nicknames...dare to call me again that and I'll kick your annoying ass out of here.

Jimin let out a offended gasp and a leaned his head on yoongi's shoulder and pouted.

Namjin was busy feeding the kids and jenlisa already went to the room they first saw.
Taekook and yoonmin sat on the couch.

Jimin:I'll take the room beside my baby bear's.

Taehyung:what?! Why mine?

Yoongi:why not yours?

Jimin:yeah..c'mon tae we are your soulmate and brother in law what do you expect come and sleep with you? Oh bear we are manners keeping family can't do that shits.

Taehyung: I didn't even mean-

Jin:yeah yeah you didn't even mean that you just mean you want the rooms to be empty beside yours so your naughty naughty things can't be heard ha?

Jin said and jimin gave a flying kiss to him. Jin successfully catched it and kept in his heart and sended a finger heart back.

Taehyung:h..hyung what are you saying THERE'S KIDS HERE!!

Namjoon:don't yell taebear you're scaring your nieces.

Jungkook:guys am taking tae to room he need to replace his bandages from old to new ones.

Everyone just passed a teasing smile except the sleeping person who's head is jimin's shoulder oh you know the person.

Tae and kook went to room and entered later closing and locking it.

Taehyung:i need to bath koo....
He said with a innocent face which was not at all innocent a evil grin plastered behind that innocent face.

Jungkook nodded his head and took some clothes from thier closet.

Jungkook:you go inside tae call me when you need help.

He said nervously.

Taehyung nodded his head and went inside the bathroom.

Yes taekook's feeling are not platonic it's more sexual and intimate....
But our koo is still shy he may be bold,strong and sassy but he have his own disadvantages after all it's his first relationship.

Taehyung went inside and stripped to nothing but his boxers and turn on the bathtub tap and let the tub be filled up with warm water for his liking.

Taehyung:I'll call him now. Jungkookkie...!!

Jungkook:yeah tae? You need something?
He asked voice as slow as possible he knew what does his husband "needs" but he's too stubborn to accept it.

Taehyung: you...i need you.. to help me koo.

He voiced out huskily.

Jungkook gulped down the lumb that was stuck in his throat and turn the door knob and got inside the warm fogged bathroom.
There stood the Kim Taehyung in all his glory (almost) fully naked.