✨Truth Untold part II✨ "10"

Taehyung: MAFIA life isn't that easy bun it's hard af to a 17 year old boy to be part of the mafia is a really big then.

Jungkook gasped.

Jungkook:17?!! W..what?

Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

Taehyung:yes honeybee after we seprated in childhood by all those things
I was reckless just messed and fucked up life that's why dad sented me to Joon hyung along with chim to US.

Jungkook felt like crying he know all those things did a bad influence to his husband.

Taehyung:I was better or so I thought one day after coming back from school
Well,that day chim had flu and didn't came to school and jooni hyung went on a date with jinni hyung so I was alone on the way back I saw-

-8 years ago-

Taehyung was humming a song coming back from school through a alley
He suddenly saw a man lying unconscious.
Tae saw this and wide his eyes.

Taehyung ran towaeds the to the said man and tapped him he was breathing but blood was in his shirt near his pelvis maybe he took a bullet. Tae indeed was a kind prescious soul so he took him to his house and treated him.

Jimin came to know this and scolded the fuck out of tae for bringing a stranger home but nevertheless the kind human being Jimin joined tae treating the man.

The man got hit on his pelvis just a millimeter away from kidney. They both called thier family doctor and let him get treated. The doctor ofc asked what's all this chaos after treating him, and they said the truth.

After a day and half he fluttered his eyes open groaning from the pain that coursed through his pelvis to all vitals. He was a very good looking man.

The man:agh!! Where am I?!

Taehyung:you're korean?!

The man:w..who are you??! Where am I?

Taehyung laughed

Taehyung:stop panicking Mr. You're fine u got shot and was lying on alley so I took u to my house and treated your wounds and all you can't move much for 1 month because the bullet was Flechette Rounds.
Fortunately your organs are fine the bone got a lil bit cracked and the flesh cut was deep the bullet is removed now u gotta rest that's it .

The man smiled thankful to the young boy.

The man: my name is Park Seo Joon.

At the same time Jimin barged into the room.

Taehyung side hugged him and introduced him to seoJoon

Taehyung:meet my soulmate Park Jimin
He also kinda helped u all good. And Minnie this man here his name is Park Seo Joon aaa by the way am Taehyung...Kim Taehyung.

Jimin smiled at him.

After that day onwards they 3 got close
SeoJoon said he had business rivals and they shot him it wasn't belived by the Soulmates but acted as if they did.

Until 1 day they found out SeoJoon was not only a business man-

Jimin:You know seo hyung is mysterious.

Taehyung: yeha kinda but he's good.

Jimin:don't trust people bluntly tae that's what happened before
..and you lost your booboo .