✨Love making with you✨"23"🔞

[A/N:There's matured content ahead if you're uncomfortable with it please leave. I already warned y'all if you're still here enjoy the feist]

Taehyung and Jungkook enjoyed to the fullest on their first day out on Paris
They visited so many places like first they went to Parc des Buttes Chaumont The garden of romance and enjoyed there to the fullest clicking so many pictures and had 4 set of icecreams and played with water.
Then they went to Luxembourg Gardens. A riot of colors and had a mini date there with chilling in thier own world. at noon they went to a nice restaurant and had a Paris style dishes filling thier tummies and went to thier next destination which is River Seine for thier evening beauty.
They reached there and was admiring the view. When-

Taehyung:Yeon-

Yeonjun: seems that River Seine was created for romance. While you stroll along the river, you'll be mesmerized by the gorgeous city lights. You can simply stand and gaze the river sparkling with the reflection of a thousands lights. If you decide to go here with your partner in the evening or afternoon, then you shouldn't miss cruising on Seine. You can also enjoy a 3-course meal freely.

Taehyung:i didn't completed it

Soobin:you were about to ask the same thing hyungie...

Jungkook:can we eat?am hungry.
He said and the other 3 laughed at his cute whinning face.

After they ate thier evening stuffies
They headed towards the main occasional please the Eiffel Tower

After they ate thier evening stuffiesThey headed towards the main occasional please the Eiffel Tower

The tower of love💕
Soobin and Yeonjun left them for the couples to enjoy thier time together.

Taehyung:i love you!!

Jungkook:i love you too hyung!!

Taehyung:you're like the Eiffel Tower
Simple and elegant at day shiny,pretty and sexy at night just for me.

Jungkook:ghod tae why are you soo chessy see my poor cheeks are gonna burst if you flirt like that my cheeks betray me when it comes to you.

He replied with Apple cheek not believing his cheeks could heat up this much.

Yeonjun:hyungie can we leave it's already 8

Taekook:okie Yeon!!

After they had dinner in a nearby restaurant they returned to thier respective room and home.

When Taehyung was going to room he got a call form his Soulmate.

Taehyung: please don't yell and cut me off when I'm saying "hello" i badly wanted to say hello to you when i call!

Jimin:uh..what?

Taehyung:hello Jiminie...now speak

Jimin:god are you born wierd?

Taehyung:Min!!

Jimin:ugh fine fine I'll tell you today is a special day my man!! I offer you some sacrifices