✨Romantic First Night✨"4"

The marriage ended and every heart that was on fire extinguished.

Our newly wedded couple was ready to go to their newly gifted Home.

Jungkook was sniffing pearl-like tears slid down his rosy Apple cheeks.

He'll miss his family- his dad,his mom and his Brother. Their little but happiest family he felt he'll hell like miss them. He has every right to cry sniff or whatever.

Taehyung didn't felt anything tho. He ain't leaving anyone so it's okay for him.

But it's not really okay for his wifey.

Jia was also crying silently even tho she was happy for his marrige she was sad af that she's leaving her son. He was her pet. The son-mom duo always troubles the dad-younger son duo so they'll miss each other so badly. Junghyun was trying hard not to cry he was at the brink of crying if jungkook hug him he'll cry and make a scene and won't let his son go anywhere.

Afterall its thier first son and his favourite bunny boy. Even tho Jungkook resembles Jia,he got his bratty behaviour got from his dad.

So he loves elder son kookie a bit more...

Daehyun and Taehi calmed the sniffing couple. Jimin elbowed Taehyung to calm Jungkook down. He did, he back hugged Jungkook. In the moment of sadness Jungkook didn't cared its his alien and turned around and hugged him. Taehyung looked at the Jeon couple. They nodded and Tae brought Kook to car and they bid goodbies and left to thier new home.

Jungkook was crying so much so Taehyung pulled him to his lap and he started weeping from there and Taehyung patted his back and have him some tissues.
By the time they reached there new hom it was night.
And kook obviously slept on Taehyung. Taehyung was about to wake him up but when he looked at kook. He thought jungkook was indeed beautiful and angelic like everyone say no doubt. Even tho he weeped his cherry plum lips that is kissable and his rosy cheeks, that would turn crimson red when he'd be under him while he's fu-

WHAT?! KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ARGH!!!

ahem ahem**

He hesitantly picked him Bridal style after ordering Driver to take the luggage set and all. He went inside and put jungkook on bed after removing his shoes. Even tho he kinda don't like the bunny hybrid's attitude doesn't mean he shouldn't care about his husband. Na he's a true hard-core Gentleman and a aggressive and Powerful Mafia King.

He have responsibilities for god's sake. But it isn't removing his husband's shoes Hell na.... jungkook seems uncomfortable so he removed his shoes ah-wait uncomfortable?! Dress!! He's squirming in his dress.

Should he remove it or just let him sleep like that but he looks so uncomfortable.. um...or should I aaaa wait idea 💡

He took his phone and called his problems solution.

ᏆΝ ᏢᎻϴΝᎬ ᏟᎪᏞᏞ📲

Taehyung:Chimmii

Jimin:Taehyung-aa what happened?

Taehyung:um..I've a problem rn.

Jimin:Is it in the pants?

Taehyung:YAA-

Jimin:hehe just kidding now tell me what happened baby?

Taehyung:He's uncomfortable in his sleep well he fell asleep in the car so I was thinking should I remove his attire um...you know isn't it wierd or um..