7 | Lets make a deal

Hinata sat on a chair by the window surrounded by girls her age either sitting on a chair in front of her or directly on her desk. She looked out of the window, tapping her finger on the table in front of her while resting her chin on her other scarred hand. It hurts now that she thought about it but what could she do? She did it to her self.

The three girls that sat in front of her, one with pink hair, another with sandy blonde hair and the other platinum blonde, kept on going on and on about what they did with their family over the holidays, how they went to places they dreamt of going and how they were happy.

It annoyed Hinata.

Why couldn't her family be like that? Why couldn't her workaholic, abusive, maltreating, heartless, inhumane, selfish, wicked father be like other dads who treated their children with love and care they deserved? But all he ever cared about was his company and money, and that was the reason he sold her off to the most annoying jerk in the entire school.

Just then the door of the classroom slip open and three boys walked in, a girl with dark brown hair following angrily behind them. Speak of the devil. Just the sight of his golden blonde locks that made the sun jealous made her feel more annoyed and irritated than she intended to be the entire day. And she'd almost forgot he was in her class this year. Again.

The brunette rushed towards her table, grabbed a chair in front of her and spun it round, sitting down with a wide closed eye grin. TenTen Suzuki. She was always like that. Had more of a boy than girl attitude, was always smiling and always causing trouble. The grins she gave either meant she was going to kill you, be nice to you, or cause chaos. It was always the last option.

Her grin widened as she took Hinata's tapping hand in hers, making the bluenette turn to look at her from the window. "We are in the same class. Again!" Hinata sighed before forming a small smile on her face,

"Nice to see you too TenTen."

Naruto walked into the classroom talking with a boy his age with dark raven hair, pure onyx eyes and a bored expression, his hands stuffed into his pocket and another boy his age, unique lavender eyes with hints of purple, long brown silky hair tied into a man bun with a similar bored expression.

As they spoke, they moved further into the classroom filled with muttering and students in groups waiting for their sensei to come in and start the lesson. He sat on a chair backwards, directly in front of the raven headed boy while the brunette sat besides him crossed legged, reading a book.

"I'm telling you Sasuke, the mushroom in Mario is magical! It makes him grow bigger!" Sasuke rolled his eyes as the brunette sighed. Not this again. "Don't roll your eyes at me teme, you know I'm 100% right! Neji! Back me up!"

Neji snapped his book shut and looked up, revealing his odd but beautiful lavender eyes. He glared at Naruto before closing his eyes, irritated, "The mushrooms in Mario makes him thinks he's bigger, Naruto. In fact, it is called the Amanita Masucaria which makes him hallucinate and-" Naruto groaned out loud, causing Neji to come to a slow stop.

"Amanita Mascara what ever! I only asked you to back me up not to become Wikipedia's brother." He muttered, rolling his eyes. The two expressionless boys conversed with each other considering their idiotic friend while the ocean blue eyes of their topic of discussion scanned the classroom.

It suddenly came to a stop, staring absent minded at the side of the petite frame of the pale girl who sat at the other end of the classroom. She had a small nervous smile adorning her face as she tried her best to nicely retrieve her hand from the grip of the brunette in front of her.

She was beautiful.

Her silky deep blue hair that draped over her shoulders like a coat and stopped just below her back. Her perfectly round face with a hint of pink on her cheeks. Everything about her was perfect, so why did he hate her? A frown slowly made its way to her face before he finally tore his gaze from the scenery.