CHAPTER 14: Picking up the pieces

JERON's POV

Get over her, Jeron. Yes, you loved her... but it has come to an end. Why should you waste all your time thinking who she is with and where she is? She doesn't even care about you. You know for sure that she's not thinking about you anymore. You're gonna see her walking around taft with her new boy friends. Sure, that will hurt. If she notice you watching her, she will eventually make you jealous with those boys. She knows that it will kill you, that's why she's doing that. 

Don't let her get to you because that's exactly what she wants. Don't give her what she wants, she doesn't deserve it. Do you still wanna be friends with her? I know for sure you still want to be with her, even just friends. Well even if you became friends, she will talk about those boys and how she enjoys their company. Give yourself some time Jeron.  So what if she doesn't care of you anymore?

When she finally sees you happy, with a wide grin on yourself, she will feel sorry. She will realize how happy you are now, without her. She will realize the huge mistake she made when she decided to let you go, and chose other people over you. So stop bothering yourself waiting for her to text or call you, 'cause you know that she'll never do that. Or even that single mention from her on twitter, because she will pretend not to see your tweets. When you see her in the hallways, or just around Taft, it is for sure that she will gonna look past on you. It will hurt, A LOT. 

Yeah it hurts right now, knowing that you're not the person she thinks of when she wakes up and before she sleeps, and also knowing that you're not the boy who's making her smile right now. Well, it hurts more to know from her friend that she deleted her pictures of you together in her phone, and in her facebook. It hurts to know that there will be no more late night phone calls arguing about who loves who the most. And you know what, today, tomorrow, next week, months from now; your phone will go off with a text message, and you will grab your phone hoping it's her saying she wants to give your relationship another shot. But you know that she's got to much pride. Even is she wanted to be back with you, she wouldn't tell you. You will soon realize that she doesn't care about you anymore and she won't be the first person you call when you're upset. It's gonna hurt a lot... oh well.

You know what you're gonna do now? Just hold your head up. Show her that you're better than her and you don't need her in your life. You're gonna prove to her that she made the biggest mistake of her life letting you go, and that you never really needed her anyways. 

She is not worth of your tears and your time anymore. Let go of her now. That will make both you happy, and It's for the better. 

~ Jeron wrote on his newly opened anonymous blog.

"Oh, what's that Jeron? You created a blog?" Almira asked. 

"Ach!" I said while saving and closing my blog. "What are you doing here? Di ka man lang kumatok!" Changing the topic. I don't want to let anyone know that I created a blog. 

"Oy, chill! I knocked kaya, but you didn't answer so akala ko you're still sleeping. Sabay daw ako sa'yo today papuntang school. Jeric left me, badtrip!" She answered.

"He did?" I laughed. 

"Ay hindi!" She told me, sarcastically. 

"Hahaha! Okay then. I'll gonna wash up lang then alis na tayo" I answered.