The Perks of being a Fangirl

“Even though I will always be just another fangirl in the sea of a millions, I shall support you until the very end.”

                                                                               – Tasha Roxas

***********************

This is a story of how a typical UAAP fangirl met her ultimate crush, and how she strives to be the most loyal fangirl he will ever have. 

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.”

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of my extraordinary imagination. Any similarity to real life happenings, historical events, and real people are only coincidence. This story is still subject to some changes such as grammatical and typographical errors. If you spot any error, please don’t hesitate to report it to me. It would be nice to hear from you. Thank you! :) 

____________________________________________________________

Author’s Message:

Hi guys! Thank you sa pagdalaw . Basahin niyo ‘to okay. Kapag fangirl kayo, for sure makakarelate na makakarelate kayo dito. Hahaha! Hilig ko talaga ang UAAP and I’m a fangirl myself so naisipan kong ito yung gawin  kong istorya. Sana naman magustuhan niyo ‘tong kwentong ‘to. I hope you'll enjoy reading this fanfic as much as I've enjoyed writing it :) 

This is my first ever story :)

P.S. Special mention to PM para sa lahat ng contributions niya dito :)

THANK YOU GUYS! Much love <3