Chapter 4 ~★©

I'm sorry for not updating in the past few days, I had midterm exams😅
Butttt, I'm almost back!!

~*~*~*~

In the morning, the only thing I could think about was Pete, He's amazing, I'm just so in love with him, imagine that all my dreams have finally come true!!
I know its stupid, but I fall in love easily.

I got dressed really well grabbed an apple and headed to school, on my way to school I got scared by a loud unexpected car honk.

"Jesus christ!" I screamed turning around.

"Did I scare you?" Pete said getting his head out of the car window.

"Pete!" I was still screaming."For God's sake what are you doing here?"

"Umm.. I live in this neighborhood?"

"Of course you do." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you going to just sit at the side of the road and keep rolling your eyes?" He said rollong his eyes mocking me.

I glared at him. "I think I will."

"That would be hot, but save it for later, yeah?" He said winking. "Come on, get in!"

I walked to the passenger seat putting the seatbelt on, I was wearing a black skirt, I looked so cute today, Pete smirked running his eyes all over my body, he started driving then he reached out his right hand and placed it on my thigh and started stroking it a few inches up then back down to my leg and continued repeating the movement.
I started to feel warm around my neck and cheeks, but I let him continue what he's doing, and his smirk widened when he looked at my face, he removed his hand and I so wanted to make him put it back on me, but I couldn't get words out of my mouth as I was focused on my slightly trembling knees.

Pete laughed. "Sorry babe, I couldn't resist, you look so.. HOT!" He said raising his hand in the air in deffence.

That didn't help, I looked out the window instead smiling, honestly, how could Mady ever cheat on him! Mady could be either crazy or stupid, probably both.

"You're okay?" Pete asked looking my direction.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded.

He squeezed my thigh leaving his hand there. "Don't lie to me Noam, please."

"I'm not, I was just thinking."

"Of what?"

My face turned red again and I looked down. "Nothing."

"Oh, I get it, dreamy thoughts." He laughs.

"Yeah."

I like it when he laughs.

He bent towards me and pecks my lips. "You can have all these dreamy thoughts till they become real."

"You think they would?"

"Just know I won't stop until I make you mine."

I smiled and held the hand on my thigh, I put my headphones on and closed my eyes until we reached school.

Pete kissed my cheek and pulled my headphones down, I looked at him.

"What are you up to tomorrow?" He asked.

"Tomorrow's winter holiday, so nothing?"

"Then be ready tomorrow at early morning, I'll have you from morning till bedtime and maybe till winter holiday is over if your mom doesn't bug us." He said parking the car and we started walking to school.

"Really? Hard to believe!"

"What is?"

"Well, a boy who wears a rolex watch," I said pointing at his right hand. "Who has a big mansion and goes to a different country every spring holiday and has a summer house and is so hot that every girl's dream is to be asked out by him, would rather spend the holiday with me than do anything else in the entire world! What would people say?" I asked looking down at my shoes.

Pete said nothing for a while too long.

"They fell in love." He said and I looked up at him, he's smiling, I stopped walking and he did too staring right into my eyes, he took a strand of hair and placed it behind my ear.

"They'll start asking how, but they'll realize it's not impossible, that love has no conditions, that no wealth matters as long as I'm with you, no rolex watch can replace you, nothing matters but you."

He pulled me closer and kissed me hard.

That's how I know our universes has finally became one.

~*~*~*~

Hello reader!
I know this chapter is short, but I didn't wanna ruin the sweet moment between Pete and Noam 😂
Teaser: Noam meets Pete's mom 👀

P.S. I'm gonna add photos for the last 3 chapters, STAY SAFE!