Chapter 11~★©

After spending the whole afternoon playing Call Of Duty on Pete's Xbox, Pete decided that its time we go to the party, I know I said Zoe was a little bitch, but tonight she actually gave me one of her dresses because Pete was not letting me out of the house, she also helped me with my makeup and hair, she's am awesome makeup artist and I looked really beautiful!

It was 9pm when we decided to leave and Zoe came with us, in 10 minutes we were standing in front of a big mansion, loud music was coming from there and people were crowded, people were dancing and drinking and laughing, I looked at Pete.

"Let's go." He said hopping out of the car.

I slowly followed breathing heavily, those are not my crowd.

"Your first time?" Zoe asked me.

"Yeah." I said laughing nervously.

"Don't worry, you look stunning!" She said smiling at me. "I'm sorry about how I acted when I first met you, I just hate Pete for what he does to girls and I thought you were one of his one time thing, he used to cheat on Maddy all the time, when I saw you, I thought he was still dating Maddy, I'm sorry."

"Its okay." I said smiling to her. "Where is Pete?" I asked looking around.

"He's probably already with his friends." She said shrugging. "Don't worry I'm not leaving you tonight, let's get you some drink, yeah?"

I nodded, when we entered a boy opened and started checking me out, then he smirked. "I didn't know beautiful chicks were invited." He said leaning closer to me. "I hope you're not here with someone."

He was smiling, his bright blue eyes and messy dark hair.. He looked hot, but I was with someone, so I had to turn him down. "Actually I'm here with my boyfriend." I said smiling back.

His smile was sad now. "Is he here?"

"Um.. I'm going to leave you guys cuz.. I want to get some drinks, see ya!" Zoe said running inside the house.

I chuckled. "Maybe we should get inside too?" I asked walking past him and he followed.

"I'll to get you a drink." He said his eyes brightening.

"Thanks." I said as he came back with the drinks. "I'm Noam by the way."

"Liam." He said smiling. "So who's your boyfriend?"

"Pete."

"Pete Richmond?"

"Yeah, you're friends with him?"

"I wouldn't say friends, we're so different, he likes playing girls around, while I tend to commit relationships, not that I fall in love often." He said laughing when he ended his sentence.

I smiled, he's right though.

"Liam, you don't mind exchanging numbers?" I said smiling handing him my phone.

"Uh-oh.. Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"That doesn't mean that I can't have any friends!"

He smiled. "Sure." He said taking my phone. "Here."

"Liam.. Robertson? Maddy's brother?"

"Um.. Yeah, is there a problem in that?"

"Um.. You're a senior?"

"Yeah."

I smiled widely at him. "There's no problem, your sister just happen to be my boyfriend's ex girlfriend, which I bet you already knew that."

"I do." He said not smiling. "Maybe you should go look for your boyfriend?"

I would go back to Zoe but she seemed busy talking to some cute guy, so I went to find Pete, and I had a bad feeling about that.