Chapter 1 ~★©

BEFORE I START I NEED TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY FIRST STORY HERE AND I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ENJOY IT, THAT WOULD HELP ME TO CONTINUE WRITING STORIES OR STOP, THANK YOU!

~*~*~*~

I love romance movies, eventhough I know they're just fake, I can't help but have thoughts of men like these, I imagine the holding hands, cuddles after dark, a hot guy with dark curly hair spelled over his eyes, he gives me butterflies and his smile... UGH!!!

I wanttt himmm!

But romantic stories are fairytails, they're not real, it's just some crazy dream you wish you never wake up from but you do eventually, but I can't think that way when I look at him, yes, it's the hot dark curly haired dude I was talking about.

PETE RICHMOND, He's the joke, the popular and flirty badboy, AND GOD KNOWS HOW HOT HE IS, He's also the captain of the football team.

He's really rich and really hot, and on PE.. DON'T LET ME START!

Anyway, He's not mine, He's dating someone else, the hottest girl in my grade.

MADY ROBERTSON, she's the hottest, the spoiled rich brat, she's sociable, fashionable, popular and the baddest of the baddest girls.

SHE'S BLONDE TOO!!

I don't stand a chance, me and Pete don't get another universe unfortunately, sooo... I'm on my own.

"Noam!" The teacher snapped at me.

I looked at her.

"What's in your hand?"

I closed the notebook I was just writing in and smiled. "Just taking notes."

"Can I see your notes?" The teacher asked looking at me hard.

"Sure." I said handing her my diaries.

"What's this?" She asked flipping the pages. "Did you lie?"

I shook my head. "I said I was taking notes, but I never said I was taking them for the class."

Someone laughed at the back and I immediately knew who it was, I looked at the back and saw smiley Pete, his smile widened when he caught me staring and winked, I faced straight forward feeling butterflies in my stomach and I squeezed it hoping they would stop before anyone notices.

Why did he wink at me? Why am I so dumb!

I facedpalm my forehead and took a deep breath before hearing the teacher screaming "Detention!" The teacher glared at Pete. "You too Pete!"

"What!" Pete started protesting.

"You were laughing, perhaps you could lighten Noam's mood in detention?"

"Seriously! I mean I don't mind staying with her, but not in detention!"

"Too bad that's where you are going to stay."

The teacher turned her back at us and Mady started to whisper. "See god is trying to tell you that we're meant together and we both did just one terrible mistake!"

"Shut up hoe!"

What in the who?

~*~*~*~

I followed Mady and her bestfriend to the bathroom and ran into the first bathroom stall next to the door and listened.

"What happened?" Asked her bestfriend.

"He dumped me!" Mady said starting to sob.

"I know, I wanna know why!"

"Well, there was that 19 year old hottie who was into me and he kept smirking at me, he asked for my number and I gave it to him, then we started talking then we started hanging out then he asked me to go with him to a party and we got drunk and ended up screwing up, I didn't intend to hurt Pete so I kept it secret, but yesterday he climbed up my window and saw us making out, Pete broke up with me first thing this morning and won't even speak to me."

Mady's not a bully, she's really nice, but as I said she's a rich spoiled brat, she deserves it, at least I'll get to talk to Pete now more freely knowing he's singleee!!

"He said something though.." Mady said leaving the bathroom. "He said he was gonna break up with me eventually for a girl."

"Who?"

"Ugh! You know who! She's popular in being all clumsy and virgin!"

Wait! I'm both clumsy and virgin could it be me?

No way on earth it could be me!

Or could it? SHIT!