Chapter 13~★©

Zack's POV:

She looks so adorable when she sleeps.
It was about time I figured out I love her.

I slowly got out of bed and tugged her with the covers, she's so cute!

Noam's at my house, she's been here for the past week, our parents still don't know about our relationship, and that's fine with me, we've been dating for 5 months now and I never got bored with her, she's amazing and today I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.

Yeah, I'm an asshole not to ask her that from day one, but I've been.. Afraid, I was afraid she might not want that and only use me to get at Pete, I've been waiting until she breakup with Pete for once and for all, and that's the day.

I slowly walked back to bed afraid to wake her up, I don't know why I got up from bed just to come back in again..

I got in the covers with her and pulled her to me gently until she was pressed against my chest, I smiled and pecked her sweet lips, she didn't move, I pecked her lips again, she stirred so I did it again and she opened her eyes.

"I don't mind waking up like this everyday, you know." She said sleepily adjusting herself to be on top of me and she kissed me deeply.

She's a good kisser.

"Good morning beautiful." I told her as she layed on top of me when she broke from the kiss.

"Morning handsome." She laughed.

"So funny Noam, really funny."

"What? you're not handsome?"

"I'm hot and you're beautiful, perfect match."

"I'm beautiful thanks to your friend."

"You were already beautiful, she just made you more lively."

"True, I feel better now than before."

I smiled. "I wanna ask you something."

"What?" She laughed.

I smiled, I love her laugh. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"What?" She asked again confused.

"I said I want you to be my girlfriend Noam, I love you so much and I want to make it official between us."

She didn't say anything and just stared at me, it scared me and I got worried she might say no.

"I don't want us to be hanging out just to sleep with each other and steal kisses like its nothing special Noam, because for me its really special, no matter how many times we've done it, it'll always be special, I want you to be my girlfriend because you are special."

She didn't say anything. "Noam?"

"Yes." She said.

"Yes?"

"I want to be your girlfriend."

I smiled. "Our parents have to know about us now, you know?"

She chuckled. "Yeah."

"Your mom is going to kill me if she knew I slept with you, so keep that a secret, I beg you."

She laughed and kissed me. "Don't worry about it, no one will know."

She's my girlfriend, she's mine.

No one will take her away from me not even Pete, she might have just this little soft spot for him, but again that's because he was her first love and I really don't wanna push her to forget him, its gonna do her more harm than good, but we're officially together, so that's a good sign.

I'm really not planning on breaking her heart or hurt her in even the slightest way, and I'm not letting anyone else hurt her either.

~*~*~*~

Zack and Noam are officially together 😍

Teaser: Noam's POV 😊

Probably the last chapter 🎉

Do date: (Thursday, 5th.July.2022)

Guys! We reached 200 views! Thank you for reading this shit story I appreciate it😭