Chapter 3 ~★©

"Yes!" Said mom walking down the stairs.

"Do you remember that wonderful red dress you once showed me?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I borrow it? I have a date."

"DATE! With who?!" Mom asked excited.

"You know, Pete Richmond.. My crush." I said tugging at a strand of my hair and blushing.

"Oh my! The rich kid?"

"Yup!" I nodded. "He's picking me up at eight tonight."

"Of course! You can borrow my heals too!"

"Your heals are too big, I'll wear one of my heals."

I looked at the wall clock, it reads 6:30 thanks to detention, an hour and half left, I walked upstairs towards my room when mom excused herself do to an important business call and I threw myself on my bed.

Time is running slowly, so I decided to call Pete and check on him.

"Hey Noam!" Pete said cheerfully.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

I sat on my bed and thought. "Is there any chance of you leaving your house early?" I asked squeazing one eye shut.

"Um.. Yeah, why? Something happened? WAIT! Don't tell me you're canceling the date!"

"No, no, I was just thinking, maybe.. We can have a walk, time is running so slowly."

"I agree." He said laughing. "I'll be at your house in 30 minutes, I'll take you to the park next block, so I hope you eat well at your house, if you don't, I'll buy you something to eat."

"That sounds wonderful!" I said giggling.

"Having the dreamy look of yours?"

"You noticed that too?"

"Yeah!" He said laughing. "Shoot! Hold up, I'm on my way to you princess.'

"Haha, I'll be waiting for you my charming prince in armor."

"Funny girl, huh?"

I laughed. "I'll still be waiting for you though, so hurry up!"

"Yeah, OK." He said ending the call.

He rang the doorbell at 7:10, I placed all my makeup back in place and put coconut perfume which smells so good, Pete would most likely eat me.

"Noam! You have a guest." Mom yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I walked downstairs stairs knowing I just stole his heartbeat, he looked at me wide eyed and we both blushed, I smiled.

"Wow!" He said in astonishment. "I knew you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Mom asked.

"Mom!" I said eyeing her to shut up.

"She does." Pete said smiling interrupting my death glare at mom.

I smiled at him.

"Oh! Miss Anderson, I brought these for you." He said giving her a white bouquet full of lovely red roses.

That's an obvious movement of a badboy, giving moms flowers before they destroy their daughters, you do know what 'destroying their daughters mean' right? It's when a badboy tells his new girl that she has to meet his family then when they reach the house it's empty, and he takes her to his bedroom.