72

a/n: Just a little notice, I edited last chapter and added something toward the end, which kind of leads onto to this chapter. Please comment, vote and enjoy :)

Also this chapter may get a bit confusing but bare with me.

'Stop it'

'You're not suppose to be here'

'What have you done'

The girl, smirks, rolling her shoulders back as she stands up dropping the mans neck from her grip as he falls to the ground.

'Is he dead?'

This time rolling her eyes, she nudges the body with her foot, and shrugs "Not sure, I can't quite tell over your whining" She says, her black eyes flicking, grey as she looks around her. 

"Stop it now"

"Oh relax,  perky princess. It's not like they didn't deserved it"

"Sti-" "Y/n?" A girls muffled voice pierces through the silence. Making the girl look up at her, before gritting her teeth "...hi...sweetheart" She says forcing a smile, cringing internally at the endearment. As she walks over to the girl, pulling the fabric out of her mouth, and crouching in front of her

"Wh-where am I?" She asks. The brunette looks around, "Good question, but let me get you out of these" She says turning back to the terrified girl before her.

'Someone is going to realize'

"Oh would you hush" She snaps, not realizing she said it out loud. "Sorry?" Jess says looking down, as she is being untied.

"Y/n what happened to your eyes" Jess asks, now standing, fully untied. 

'busted'

Curling her hands into fists, she goes to reply before metallic footsteps can be heard, making all of them freeze.

"Tony!" Jess smiles running to him. 

"Jess are you alright" The man replies quickly accounting for all the cuts and bruises present on the young girls face. After, he looks at 'Y/n', whom whilst the agent still has her back turned. The man's presence made her body tense, and the her heart to drops as her eyes begin to water, all these not coming from the same source.

'Tony?'

'Oh don't go all soft now' She replies this time in her head

'Shut it, release her Mal!' Rolling her eyes, she sighs

'Buzz kill' She says, as her eyes flick back to e/c. All that can be seen from the perspective of Tony is a bright light briefly emitting from the girl, before she falls to her knees. The sound of her breathing heavily and cursing under her breath as Jess approaches her.

 Jumping as she feels a hand on her shoulder, Y/n turns around still on her knees, she raises her fist eyes terrified as her chest rises and falls rapidly.

"Come on we need to get out of here" Jess says unaware of the internal turmoil going on in Y/ns mind. Y/n lets out a sigh, relaxing slightly "Jess oh thank goodness your ok" She beams, getting to her feet and pulling her in for a hug. Jess giggles at the interaction. 

"Hill, what the hell did you do?" Tony asks, his face plate retracting. Y/n, releases Jess, only just noticing the ironman suit staring at her, with its fate retracted. Y/n tilts her head confused, before she looks around her at the bodies, and places a hand over her mouth. As she crouches down to one of the body and using her free hand, feels for a pulse. 

"I- I did this?" She says, before sighing as she feels a pulse.

Tony looks at her confused, before walking up to Jess and taking her hand in his gently. "Come, we can talk about it later but you caused quite a scene. And now Cap is about to talk" Y/n stands turning around shaking her head, and tapping the nano mask, so another identity displays. "You take her back, I have to finish this" She says offering a small smile.