39

Asgardian clothes are unnecessarily hard to put on.

I get I am trying to put on a gown designed for Goddesses but, why is it so complicated?

I had woken up this morning, to find a blue Asgardian hanging on the back of my door.

So I had attempted to put it on, 20 minutes ago now a maid is helping me with the final touches as Thor is requesting me.

To be honest the dress is a bit longer than I was expecting, no doubt I will probably stand on it when I walk. I thank the maid as she finishes and walks out of the room, when she finally left I go to my bags and pull out my gun and strap a holster to my thigh underneath all of the fabric and secure the gun, as you never know when you might need to use it.

Also it just makes me feel more secure and safer, which is a bit questionable since I am surrounded by people who could kill me with their bare hands. Fixing the dress back into place I shuffle out of the room and start walking out into a room, with arches that allows me to look out of the Palace. 

"Miss Hill" A lady calls I turn to her, she has a pink gown on much similar to mine, her hair styled in curls. She walks toward me with such elegance and a warm smile. 

"Hello" I say unsure with the proper greeting to use, all SHIELD training never told me what to do when on an alien planet.

"Follow me, I was sent to get you and take you to Price Thor and Queen Frigga" My eyes widen, the lady turns and starts walking, I stumble and try to walk in the dress by finding it difficult, I lift some of the fabric in front of my feet so I can walk without tripping over.

"So, where are we going?" I ask as I catch up, she smiles looking at me then back to in front of her. "Prince Thor's mortal friend Jane has something wrong with her, we are checking it out. He wanted you to be there, to provide a friendly face to Jane as you are also a mortal" she says

"What is it like?" She asks, I turn to her, absent-minded

"Midgard... you mortals call it Earth?" she corrects I nod, then chuckle

"Not as beautiful as Asgard, I can ensure you. It is... I don't know how to describe it, but where I live. There are buildings that make up the skyline, uh but the people don't dress as.. proper as you Asgardians do" I say, she smiles

"It sounds rather strange but amazing, also my name is Eliza" she says, as we come to a door.

"Nice to meet you Eliza, and if you ever come to Midgard I will happily show you around" I say as Thor opens the door with a beaming smile as he grabs my hand and spins me around.

"Lady Y/n, you look lovely. I new I chose the right dress for you" he beams, Eliza stifles a laugh before walking into the room and joining the other women. I laugh lightly.

"Thank you Thor, I heard Jane is here is she alright?" I ask as Thor leads me inside, Frigga sees me and smiles then continues to examine Jane who is laying on a table with orange above her?