Ch 2, Part 5

Ding dong, bing bong

"A body has been discovered! Please gather in Tenko Chabashira's room!"

Rantaro's POV

A body was discovered..? Another one? Why..?

Everyone was shaken, when we realized..

Shuichi and Kaito weren't there.

"W-Wait, where did the idiot and emo boy go?!" Miu exclaimed.

"That's weird.. There's no way they could've gotten out, we were all still awake, so how-" Maki started, but couldn't finish as Monokuma appeared before us.

"Hello students! Confused, are ya? Well, while you kids weren't paying attention, I sorta brought them up there myself!"

"Even though the body was discovered just now?" I asked.

"Yessir! Let's just say I wanted them to do something for me, hm?"

"Okay..? But who died?" Ryoma questioned.

"You'll have to see when we get up there!"

And with that, Monokuma led the remaining 5 of us up a secret passageway to bring us back to everybody else.

Kaede's POV

My jaw dropped. Why was another person dead? And why did it have to be Tenko?

Tenko had helped me so much when the situation with Rantaro was going on.. but now she's.. not coming back..

Before anyone could say anything, another person burst through the door.

"I came as soon as I heard. What-"

We looked back at who had just entered. Her eyes were widened in shock, and I'm sure mine were too when I saw her..

It was Tsumugi.

But wasn't she missing? Where had she gone?

"Oh my.. gosh.." Tsumugi pushed through us and went up to Tenko's body. She started crying as well.

"..Angie, Tsumugi, what's.. going on here..?" Kokichi asked, barely being able to get his words out because of the shock of the situation.

Tsumugi wasn't able to speak, but Angie spoke up.

"I-I don't know.. I just came in here a-and found her dead.."

More and more people began to pile into the room. The two to come in next were Shuichi and Kaito.

"What the- Tenko?!" Shuichi looked up at her body and freaked out. Meanwhile, Kaito just looked up in shock.

Soon enough, everyone else piled in too.. Rantaro was the last person to enter.

Shock and sadness. Those were the only emotions everyone could feel.

"Silent crowd, huh? Didn't think you guys would be this shook by it, jeez!"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BEAR! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD!" Angie yelled at Monokuma.

"My fault? Puhuhuhu! It's not my fault! It's the blackened's fault, obviously! Blame them!"

"No, she's right! If you didn't give us this stupid motive, then she wouldn't be dead!" Kaito yelled back.

"Exactly. It's all your fault that we're here in the first place." Rantaro said.

Then, just about everybody started yelling at Monokuma, saying how it was his fault, not ours, etc.

"Okay, okay! I get it, it's my fault! Even though it's CLEARLY not! But you'll realize that soon!"