viii. featuring pissy chrissy

EDITED ON 12/23/22.

are we overrated (part 3) + olivia and chris talk

sturniolo triplets

WATCH?

yes , no

the video opens to three people in a car. nick, matt, and olivia are singing "what would you do" by tate mcrae. chris was not in the car.

"we'll make plans and i won't show up. i won't listen, i'll interrupt. when your birthday comes, won't answer ya 'cause so what? so what? i'll go out and kiss your friends, like oh my god get over it. yeah, go get drunk so you forget i'm gone!" the three sing along to the bridge of the song. matt laughs and points to something outside the car.

"lame ass kid won't even get in the video until the song's over." he laughed. nick rolled his eyes.

"matt, turn the song off. he's pissed." he tapped matt on the shoulder repeatedly. olivia stared at the camera awkwardly and waved.

"hi!"

the camera cuts to show the triplets' intro.

it cuts back to the car. chris is sitting in front now, just getting comfortable. matt is in the drivers seat, passing mini gummy worms and mini sour patch watermelons to olivia and nick, who're in the back.

"alright, hi everyone." chris greeted. "i'm chris."

"nick."

"matt."

"and today, we're doing a part three to the over, under, and properly rated series. today, we have a guest."

"a special guest." matt glared at chris. "we have our dear old friend, olivia!" olivia waved to the camera again, this time opening her sour patch watermelons and popping a few in her mouth. 

"all of the items, topics of discussion, and even the video topic were all submitted to our group account on instagram: sturniolo dot triplets. you guys should all follow that if you haven't already. all of our socials, including liv's are linked down below."