The Witch - Chapter 21

Juvia was starring right at us and the music stopped, everyone was looking right at her. But how did she get passed Agatha and Kiko? Where the hell are they? That's when I saw the girl known as Hester standing next to Juvia.

Agatha described her to me, and I knew that was her just by her evil sneer. But Hester was carrying two unconscious bodies over her shoulder, she let them fall and I saw their faces; Agatha and Kiko.

"They went outside because they sensed something. Wrong move. Oh- and their dates? They are sleeping. Permanently. And should be in Heaven.. right about now." Hester said smiling. Me and Gray separated and I snuck glances at him, he looked angry, very angry.
I'm not sure was it that Juvia interrupted our kiss, not to mention this wonderful evening, or that Kiko and Agatha were lying dead still on the floor. Bruises and scratches covered their bodies. She killed Sam and Dean..They were innocent men...THIS WAS MY FAULT! A chill spread through my body as I watched Agatha's eyes dim.

No...she couldn't have...

"AGATHA!!" I scream. And suddenly water formed into a fist and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out the guild hall and threw me on the ground.
It was raining; my guess it's because of Juvia.
"(Y/N)!!!" I could hear Gray shout. Then anger shot through me. She wants to fight with water? So be it.
"Water control: hells rain!" I use my little energy to attack Juvia, and she screamed in agony.
"You little-!" She paused as she saw my body transforming.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray yelled as he hit Hester.
"You want to fight me!?" She howled. Her expression turned to hate as she aimed to attack Gray. Everyone was about to join in battle before I saw Hester cast a spell upon them.

"PETRIFICATION! A spell only the castor can reverse; until then your all sitting ducks." She burst in laughs.
"NO!" Gray shouted and punched her straight in the jaw.
"Water slicer!" Juvia yelled. A million water cuts burned into my skin. 
"ARG!!" I was forced back and fell. I tried to stand but then Juvia attacked me again. I wish I wasn't so weak...what happened to the sweet girl I was shopping with that day? What happened to the way we were before Gray?

It's all my fault! Why did I let myself fall in love?! Before I knew it, tears streamed down my face as I was lying in the ground unable to move. This was Hester's intention: to keep Gray busy while Juvia finishes me off. That's when Juvia bended down on her knees and looked at my face. 

"Please Juvia...d-don't hurt me. You're good!" She simply smiled,
"It's already to late. Water Lock!!" And I was risen into a ball of water unable to breathe. I could see Gray running to me, he was badly injured.

"Nah uh- Gray-Sama, come any closer and l'll let this witch run out of oxygen," then Juvia's face soften,
"I wish it didn't have to come to this, but you let me no choice. What was I to do, when my own Prince let me go for this bitch." Juvia glared at me. I running out of oxygen. I couldn't breathe...my last thoughts would be of Gray,

"I love you..." I whispered. And everything went black.

-Grays POV-

It felt as if my heart was ripped out as I saw my Princess floating in the sphere of water.
"Let her go!" I cry.
"Sorry Gray-sama, but Juvia says no." Juvia said smirking.
"No point in continuing the spell." Hester laughed while walking next to Juvia and reversed the enchantment that was cast upon my comrades. As soon as it was lifted they came rushing to my side.

"Juvia! Let go of (Y/N)! You can not dirty the Fairy Tail name!" Natsu said. Wendy came over to heal me; I let her.
"Fairy Tail. A guild Juvia thought Loved ME! But no. You went to her!" Juvia pointed at (Y/N),
"You'll regret the day you ever left me!" Hester smirked and casted a spell,
"Lights Out Jinxx!" Everything went dark and no one could see anything, but after a minute the lights reappeared.