The Love Ball - Chapter 20

Day 14

All the girls (including from Saber, Mermaid and Lamia) were at Lucy's place getting ready. I couldn't even walk and the smell of perfume filled my nose. Finally after hours of getting ready the girls left and it was just me, Lucy and Erza.

Lucy looked beautiful, she wore a pink dress, which was cut on the sides exposing up to her thigh and it was a low V-cut exposing her giant chest, her blonde hair which is usually in pigtails was now in a messy bun, she wore matching gloves of her dress which reached to her elbows, silver glittery shoes and to top it off, a silver necklace with a blue diamond in the center.

Erza looked Stunning aswell, she wore a dark blue dress with white roses, white gloves like Lucy's and her usual scarlet flowing hair, was now curled at the bottom.

As for me, well I looked

As for me, well I looked...Fabulous. I had a navy blue fit and flare dress with a sweet heart cut, pushing my breasts up, my (h/c) hair was curled to look wavy, I had a white open toed high heels exposing my navy blue nails, the dress had lace at the bottom and sequins forming flowers on the right corner of my dress (by my breast). My make-up made the final touch, icy blue eyeshadow then shading to dark blue with black eyeliner, a light foundation with a blush of pink, eyebrows darkened and my lips puckered with red lipstick. I had pearl earrings and a necklace which formed the Fairy Tail emblem, the color of my dress.

Lucy and Erza said their goodbyes; they decided to go earlier. But I stayed behind and I heard a knock. Immediately I opened the door and there stood two middle aged men in well dressed tuxs.

Yesterday after Agatha left, I formed a blind date and told the men to meet me at the fountain in the middle of Magnolia. They demanded answers for why 2 men (Who happened to be brothers) was with me, but I explained them, that there are two women waiting to go on a date tomorrow, I showed them pictures of who they are and they agreed to take them to the ball. Of course, Agatha and Kiko don't know this. The younger man, 34, wanted to take Kiko, he had wavy brown hair and green eyes, not to mention he was very tall, and told me his nickname was Moose (long story). The man who agreed to take Agatha was 38, he had darker brown hair and hazel eyes, he had a fo-hawk with speckles of hair on his beard his nickname was Squirrel (long story as well)
Now I waited for the girls.

-Agatha's POV-

"Why do you think she asked us to dress up?" Kiko said fixing her bow.
"One: you look like a 10 year old girl in that outfit. And two: I can't fight in this!" I said tugging on my black dress. Kiko was wearing a green short dress with a white corset over it, her breasts were over the corset. She had black ribbon around the waist, and red hair in a ponytail with a white bow to top it off. She wore white flats and black stockings. Her makeup was green eyeshadow and black eyeliner. She darkened her eyebrows and applied blush as she talked to me.

"Ah relax. We don't want to seem to strange standing guard in front of the guild." She said applying pink lipstick. I look in the mirror.

I was wearing a black plain dress with lace on the long sleeved shoulders. The dress was a sweet heart which exposed my chest more than it should've. The dress reached my ankles from which I wore black leather high heel boots. My hair was curled and I wore black eyeliner and applied red lipstick. My nails were painted black and I wore red earrings. (Kiko said I didn't need much make up since I was already so beautiful. I didn't believe her.) I look in the mirror again and see my younger 14 year old self. When it happened. Then 15 of which it started again. I saw my mother in me. Kiko must've seen my sadness because she interlocked hands with me.