The Blonde Woman - Chapter 18

We arrived at the town shocked. Half of it was already destroyed! Gray and me didn't even discuss a plan; we just went for it. Gray went to evacuate the towns people, no doubt he wants me to handle the monster. But what was weird, is that the beast reminded me of Deliora; a demon from The Book Of Zeref. I read it back while under the sea. Quickly my mind went to my home. Why hasn't father tried visiting me? Did my country really just abandoned me? Like...like I abandoned them...I shook off the thoughts and focused on something different, next thing I knew my thoughts drifted to Kiko.

-flash back-
**Just want you to know, what happens in this fan fiction is not all true about the book(the school for good and evil). Some yes, like Agatha and Sophie were best friends, but some parts like where Agatha's Prince died, are not true. So you don't know what is true about the book and what isn't...**

"I can't believe that happened to Gray!" I say feeling sympathetic.
"Yes...poor thing. His own teacher sacrificed herself for his 'mistake'. Used to believe it was his fault... But we all loose the people we love..." Kiko said, eyes getting watery. It seemed as if she was talking from experience. What happened to Kiko?

"Kiko did you-"
"Forget it. Anyway.." She continued talking to me about Gray's Past. I just couldn't help but feel his pain. It's strange but the more I found about him, the closer I felt to him.
"Kiko, what were you talking about before? You know, about we all loose the ones we love?" I asked suddenly curious about Kiko's past. I realized I knew nothing about her.

"It's just...before we went to war...My Prince..." She paused,
"Died..." And she burst into tears, I've never seen her look so scared, lonely, and afraid. It's as if all her smiles were to hide the truth, the pain about her past. The secret of her loved one gone laid in her heart, and she didn't want anyone to experience her pain, so she always smiles, and looks at the positive. For she doesn't want anyone to suffer like she did. That school...it changed everyone's lives. I wrapped my arms around her shivering body. "Kiko...I'm so, so sorry.." I whisper running my hand up and down her back.
"I don't want to be alone again (Y/N)...I don't want to be in that dark corner ever again..."

I don't either..

-end of flash back-

When I snapped out my trance, I used wind magic to allow me to fly. The creature was literally the size of Deliora, even looked like it, just it didn't cause as much destruction. I stared into its black, beady eyes.
"Weather: Rain!" Instantly the clouds turned grey and the sun disappeared, and fear lurked in the air.
"Electrify!" All all at once from different direction, lighting struck the beast with such force, that in half a second the monster laid eerily still on the ground. But then I saw it. Another monster; twice the size of the other one and it looked into my soul. The last spell wore me out, I didn't know what to do! I can't call Gray, I need to prove to him that his hard work paid off, plus he was still evacuating the townsfolk.

"Mommy!!" I heard a voice of a young girl cry out. I looked down to see a little girl in pink with black hair running from the beast. The creature tried to grab the child and suddenly unbelievable strength ran through me.
"Don't you harm her!!!" And just like Agatha said, my body glowed in a golden light, blurring my vision in white shimmering light. Slowly head to toe, my body changed into something I now call, 'Calming Death.' My magic felt full of life and immediately I cast a spell.

"Tornado! LEVEL 5!" It was quiet. Then a breeze, then more wind, until hot and cold air mixed, rain poured and five tornados came in enclosing the creature in black oblivion. When everything settled down, the monster simply...vanished.

"What on earth?! How could it just disappear?!" Ignoring the bad feeling in my stomach I landed on the ground and went to the building I saw the little girl hide in. I saw her trembling on the floor.