The Date - Chapter 7

-Gray's POV-

I didn't know what to think. Out of no where, Kinana told me about the blind date, and I didn't know how to react. I was filled with different emotions, shocked, nervous, upset, but most of all...excited.
I haven't been on a date my whole life, and now I will. After I got ready I looked in the mirror and smiled. I wore a red business shirt with black pants, black tie, and black dress shoes. I fixed my necklace and nod in approval. I sigh. I had no idea but Juvia's words still bothered me. Would she lie? And why? The more I thought about it, I knew there was piece missing. I'll ask (Y/N) Tomorrow. Tonight, I'll relax and enjoy my date. How bad could she be?

-Your POV-

I was walking over to the restaurant that Wendy suggested. It was a small building, called 'The Wild Duo.' Apparently it was an amazing place for romantic dates, filled with slow music, fancy food, and the best waiters. I clutch my red purse harder.
Why is my heart beating so fast? It's just a date! But...why do my cheeks feel hot? My stomach fluttering? Relax, I reassure myself. After about 10 minutes of walking, I spot the building. It was a 2 story restaurant with red and brown bricks, a black roof, with a patio on top. The bay window had the restaurants name of it in gold letters, and the shape of the building was like a big L but side ways. It had lots of different color flowers and even the aura had a love scent to it. I take a look at the red roses and feel memorized by it. I never seen flowers in my whole life, they were so beautiful. A bee flew in it, it was spring so I understand that bees 'pollinate' this time of year. I guess reading about the humans world was worth it, I would've been so lost here. I take a deep breath and enter the building. A host was there in a fancy tux.

"Evening ma'am. You look splendid, do you have a reservation?" He said behind the podium.
"Evening, and thank you. Yes I do, It's Under Gray Fullbuster." I say smiling at the kind gentleman. He looks at his list and then nods, "Ah Yes, the blind date woman. And your name is (Y/N) correct?"
"Yes sir."
"Wonderful, he is already here, follow me to table 8." He says and goes to the back of restaurant. As I was walking there my cheeks burned hot again. I could hear my heart thumping in my chest. I shut my eyes and reopen them hoping I was dreaming. I wasn't. When we were turning the corner, I almost fainted.