Part 46 : Music and Games

Y/n's POV

(Black ripped jeans under)

I went in with a flashlight of my phone and to my surprise door was open.
I entered in and...

*BOOM*

A loud bursting of balloons was heard and I flinched at the voice. I opened my eyes slightly and saw everyone... Mom, Jin, Jisoo, Jinsoo, Jungkook, Lisa, Jennie, Jimin, Rosé, Taehee and Taehyung. They all shouted.

"Happy Birthday"

I smiled. They all started singing birthday song like kids walking in circle around me except. Taehyung too but sitting on sofa as his ankle is wounded.

"You all didn't need to do this."
I said once they finished singing. The surrounding was beautiful decorated.

Black, golden and white balloons were touching the ceiling and some were scattered on the ground. 'Happy Birthday' plastic balloons were hanged on the biggest wall of hall. My name was also written with Golden letter balloons and two big balloons was there written 2 & 6 denoting 26 as I am 26 y/o now.

But I was used to this type of surprises, as in back years Jungkook and Lisa used to celebrate my birthday like this. But this time I didn't expected as Taehyung just recovered and we just become together. Today was something special which I didn't felt for past years. Today there was Taehyung.

I looked at Taehyung and he was smiling genuinely.

I went to him and kneeling down to reach his level I hugged him. He hugged me back sitting on the sofa.

He kissed my hairs tilting his face on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered back.

"We are also here."
Jungkook said.

"I am feeling like left out."
Lisa said

"You didn't notice World Wide Handsome???" he said amazed

Everyone started whining. Taehee jumped on sofa and leaned on Taehyung's back making a trio hug. Slowly everyone joined us and made a big group hug.

Cake was cut and cooking will be done by men today and females will be enjoying. Of course Taehyung didn't because of injuries. And Jinsoo was in exception.

It was a barbeque programme. We were at backyard, girls including Taehyung played cards while Jin, Jungkook and Jimin were doing barbeque. Jinsoo and Taehee were playing simple games.