Part 44 : Birthday Gift?

Longest part

Drop spoiler #1 of On the Negative side

Coming soo...

Enjoy
___________________________________
Author's POV

2 hours ago

"I am sorry.... He went into coma." Dr. Said

"What?" Jisoo asked

"Yeah... Seems like he was depressed past few days... He seems like has taken a lot of alcohol consumption which affected his health. Injuries from accident are fine but his mental health is the reason of him going to coma."

He said opening her blue operation thin cloth and gloves

"He will be fine right?" kook asked

"There are two cases when a people can go to coma. One in physical way and one in mental way... Physical is when a person get a strong injury in head. But in this case it's mentally cause we couldn't find any strong injury in his head... Seems like he accepted his death... Like he don't want to live anymore ..."

"Any cure?" Jin said

"He can't see us, but he can hear us... His half brain is working, he can listen us... So you have to make him realise his importance in your life. Give him the love and attention he needs and was lacked of... I could have tell much better cure if I could know the reason of his depression."

"Actually he loves a girl who is mad at him for just a misunderstanding... And she hurt his feelings and that's the reason he went into depression."

Here Jennie said this only caring about Taehyung. Well she wasn't wrong tho. Any friend would have done the same.

Everyone looked at y/n till then Jungkook ran to her as he noticed her being uneasy and as he reached to her, she passed out. Kook catches her not letting her fall on ground...

Back to present

Y/n's POV

"Doctor said... We have only one month... His health is not normal. If he didn't Open his eyes within a month. Chance of his Survival is less."

My heart stopped beating. I looked at Taehyung's pale and unconscious figure. My eyes welled up with tears.

I was about to burst into tears when Jungkook ran to me and held my wrist taking me out at balcony.

"y/n, he loves you." he started.
"He can listen to us, he can feel us... We have to be happy around him.. Don't cry in front of him. He can't see you crying."

He said wiping my tears. I hugged him and he patted my back saying comforting words.

"cry, let it out... I can understand how it is to see our loved ones in pain."

I burst into tears onto his shoulder. The tears which was stopped for don't know how long finally came out.

Days passed by and we were shifted to the hospital where Rosé worked as that hospital was far from our house and this was near. I was with Taehyung 24/7 in all these days.

Thanks to Jisoo and Jin, they supported me at my bad times. They send an application to their company about the situation and they do work from home living in my house and taking care of Taehee, Jinsoo and Mom.

Mom got to know about it but didn't said anything just comforted me where as I expected her to scold me. Kids don't know about it. I meet Taehee thrice a Week just to tell her I am busy and soon will be fine. I talk to my family in call in speaker so that Taehyung could hear Taehee's voice, his own daughter's voice.