Part 39 : Love or Love?

Jungkook's POV

"Y/n I will be back."

I said and left. I went out to search Lisa. I called her but she wasn't picking up my call. I was getting worried. I checked every floor of hospital. I thought she may have gone to home.

I went her home and found it locked. Now I can't do anything except to track her location. I went To my car and tracked her location and she was still in hospital.

I again went to hospital. It was evening by now, sun was shining yellow-red. I checked all floors again and I stopped a ward who was passing me holding a tray.

"Hey listen, have you seen a girl... In yellow dress... She has bangs."

"I saw her at morning, she went to hospital's terrace, after that I didn't saw her."

"Thanks"

I ran to upstairs, and my mind went on thinking of negative expects. I shrugged it and reached the terrace only to see a girl's black figure back facing me.

It was Lisa. I sighed of relief.

I ran to her and seems like she noticed my presence as she tried to look back but I was fast enough to back hug her.

This time I realised it, yeah I love her. It was only 3 hours, I didn't saw her and I was so worried. Did I fell for her?

She got to know my touch and kept her hand on mine which was intertwined at her slim belly. But next moment my heart sunk.

She released herself from my grip and turn to face me... With her face which was covered in dry tears stain.

"You shouldn't be here... If y/n will see us like this, she will misunderstood."

"I love you."

"you love her."

"I love you too"

"It's just an attraction, kook"

"Seriously... You are saying this... You know how I felt when I didn't saw you for just 3 hours which isn't common."
I said and kept her hand on my chest so that she can feel my heartbeat which was beating in great speed, for her... I was worried for her.

"Whom you love? She or me?"

"I don't know... I think I love both of you."

"How is it even possible?"

"It's just happening. I can't control... I LOVE BOTH OF YOU."

"You can't live with both, whole life, can you?....Go to her. She is broken once."

"I don't care."

"Are you sure, you don't care about her... If she feels hurt again and that too because of you?"

"Ye---........ No" yeah surely it will affect me if she will be hurt because of me.

"She is already hurt and faced many things in life... She wants only this from you... You, to get married with her... Marry her kook."

"What about you?"

"I will find someone else, and also I am too beautiful to resist. I will surely get one."
She said with a fake chuckle.

"I love you."

"Don't make me weak... I have to move on from you."

Her face expression changed to shock and she mouthed 'y/n' looking at my back.